**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New alliance looking for 14 quality members to push Aq and aw. Will be open to merger.

We are a 7.3M new alliance comprised of top-caliber players with individual ratings of 400k to 900k. We are looking for active and experienced players to join and grow with us to take this alliance to the top!

We use the Line app for communication. If you're interested in a fun but competitive alliance, please send message to skelliott in game or in LINE.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

• Options
    Andlow94Andlow94 Posts: 79
    Hey man! I have formed a strong team of dedicated AW focused players in hopes to quickly push our way to gold 1 or higher. We have 16 spots available but are recruiting 20 more members. We are heavy AW focus, AQ map 3 only! 5500+ prestige, ranging from 400k - 800k rating. Currently undefeated in AW. Line is mandatory.
    If you guys would be interested in joining us, helping us destroy in AW add me on Line: andlow1

Alliance: [EWØTB] Elite Warrior øf the Battlerealm
  • Options
    SammyStoicescuSammyStoicescu Posts: 1,050
    @Skelliott just sent you lots of info about an idea of a merger with us, because we’re exactly in the same situation as you. I can change things out for your team so they’ll feel comfortable just tell me what works for you and we’ll make it happen as a team.
    God bless you 🙏🙏🙏
    Happy 4th of July

Here’s from my post info read it and let me know if we can make it happen please check line as well from : SammyStoicescu
    Thx so much Sir

SGA-R (Pastor Sammy Retirement)
    An Alliance Hosted By Pastor Sammy, And An Official Part Of The SlycemGaming Alliance.
    The reason I started this relaxed alliance because I was getting burned out playing at high level running a full time business very hard to find time for the game. I want to have an alliance for high end players that still want to play without the pressure of logging in every 5 min.

We Are Looking For Active Members At A Preferred Prestige Of 6000+ We’re running Map 3 /4 at the moment Once we fill up to 30 players, then we’ll go to map5/6 “” ONLY 2 Active BG’s”” the 3rd BG will relax.

That way if you want rewards jump on the active groups, if you’re too burned out then jump on the 3rd BG to relax.

Until we get up to 30 players we’ll do the lower maps to get those new juicy rewards after the update the lower maps are even easier.

For AW we’re pushing for platinum with no pressure ( right now we’re very low because we’re new ally).

This Is A Pretty New Alliance And We're Looking For More Players To Start Progressing Through The Contest. Line App Is Mandatory.

ALSO THE IDEA OF A MERGER ALLIANCE WITH SIMILAR GOALS IS WELCOME

If You're Interested,
    Please Contact:

Or our YouTube channel:
    https://youtube.com/c/SammyStoicescu

Pastor Sammy -
    IGN: SammyStoicescu
    Line: SammyStoicescu
    Twitter: @SammyStoicescu

PS: please give me at least 12hrs to reply, I promise I’ll get back to you ASAP...thank you so much 🙏🙏🙏