**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fight map walls destroyed pre-knockout

This has been annoying me for some time, whilst less noticeable on the Avengers Tower or Colosseum maps the chunks of broken rocks or doors in other maps is a pain and gets in the way
abd6yiulwj7g.png
xgtpobditiun.png
The walls appear to be broken at the start of the fight and don’t reset. Annoying and distracting.

Comments

• Options
    Loken4000Loken4000 Posts: 83
    Yeah but how many of those will get fixed? Instead of going on about awakening gems and stuff can Kabam just please fix the annoyances like this?
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
  • Options
    AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Yeah cuz nobody cares
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    This bug has been around since 18.0 update was released and you're only complaining about it now? It should be fixed in today's update anyway lol
  • Options
    This bug has been around since 18.0 update was released and you're only complaining about it now? It should be fixed in today's update anyway lol
    Yeah I’ve been going with it for ages but o didn’t see anything in the update about it so I assumed they’d missed it
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Why are we even complaining about this? Lol. I didn’t even notice it.

The game is broken is many ways but this and you care about this? Lol bruh...
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Agree it's not a major bug, but it is still a bug. As such, it should still be reported.

Besides, it's hard to determine what the devs think is important considering they spent valuable time updating the pause screen...

eln36t4fljb1.jpg
  • Options
    Haha alright I agree there are more pressing issues but still Kabam should get its act together