**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

7,000 prestige looking for ally

I am a 7,000 prestige experienced player. I'm looking for a 5x5 ally that 100% every day.
I don't really care what AW tier you're in. I'm U.S. pacific time.
Leave me a message here with your in game name and line ID, and I will contact you ASAP.
Thanks!

Comments

• PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Hey man, hit me up, I think you’ll fit right in with our group. Find me @ Petedabeat (line ID & in game)
  • Nsx2346Nsx2346 Posts: 32
    Nsx2346 is ign and Line ID
  • KhalDJKhalDJ Posts: 27
    edited July 2018
    AQ 5X5, score around 125M. Clear every week with hours to spare - none of that last minute tagging people to move.

Line ID: khaldj
    IGN: Khal DJ

Alternatively you can also look up my ally mate:
    Line ID: idocnole
    IGN: idochashi

We’re both active and will respond to any inquiries you may have. Thanks!
  • Aclark151Aclark151 Posts: 138
    Add me on Line app. Aclark151 let’s chat.
  • SayfasiSayfasi Posts: 89
    If you haven't found an alliance yet, would love to talk to you. IGN/Line ID: Sayfasi
  • NinjaiXNinjaiX Posts: 41
    Hi Ricky, our AQ prestige is well over 6200. Please contact me on line to discuss. My iD is ninjaix1
  • Ben0925Ben0925 Posts: 30
    If you are still looking ign Ben0925 line @benjamin0925
  • KhalDJ wrote: »
    AQ 5X5, score around 125M. Clear every week with hours to spare - none of that last minute tagging people to move.

Line ID: khaldj
    IGN: Khal DJ

Alternatively you can also look up my ally mate:
    Line ID: idocnole
    IGN: idochashi

We’re both active and will respond to any inquiries you may have. Thanks!

I'll hit you up in a few hours after the England-Colombia game is over. The Contest is down anyway (thanks Kabam!!!)
  • NinjaiX wrote: »
    Hi Ricky, our AQ prestige is well over 6200. Please contact me on line to discuss. My iD is ninjaix1

Will do after the England-Colombia game is over. The Contest is down anyway, you know... Kabam!!!
  • Ben0925 wrote: »
    If you are still looking ign Ben0925 line @benjamin0925

Awesome stuff, Will do after the England-Colombia game is over. The Contest is down anyway thanks to Kabam
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    My alliance is 5x5... already over 100M this round, should finish at 127-128M. We are (were really) more war focused and finished Plat 3 last season. With the changes though, we're taking it easier and transitioning to minimal item use style wars (only used to get us a win if it is close enough to make the difference). We should still end up Gold 1 easily. My IGN is FBGHlk77 and Line is: hulkhulksalot. Much easier to chat on Line so reach out if you're interested and still looking.

ETA: We have exactly 1 spot open and are predominately US based.

Oh, and if 75 is your birth year, you'd probably fit in well, lots of 70s and early 80s in our alliance.
  • Eric987Eric987 Posts: 78
    We run 5x5 and were top 300 last AQ series, would love to see if we are good a fit for you. Eric987 IGN and on LINE
  • KhalDJKhalDJ Posts: 27
    Sounds good man, I’m watching the game right now too.
  • Aclark151 wrote: »
    Add me on Line app. Aclark151 let’s chat.

I'm sorry, you guys don't seem like the kind of alliance that can 100% 5x5 AQ. Your prestige is too low for what Im looking for. But thanks for the reply.
  • RickthemangRickthemang Posts: 136
    Hey Ricky,

If you’re still searching, feel free to chat with me. Our group is 6450 day 1 prestige, top 50-75 AQ weekly (1 map 6/week) and ranked 112 in Gold 1 season 2, but have retooled to break into plat 3 or above this season.
    North American based alliance, adults, organized and fun.

CHQ: Rickthemang#iTve
    Line: Rickthemang
    x8ssh5c65c0x.png
    b6o2upaf6a4u.png
  • Earth_Rick_c137Earth_Rick_c137 Posts: 147
    6isju24v9laa.jpeg
    http://line.me/ti/g/BrDN_0gFlJ

A link to our recruiting chat group
  • 6isju24v9laa.jpeg

your panflet says you're pushing for plat. I'm sorry, not looking into stressing over pushing a 1700 AW rating alliance into platinum. thanks for the reply though.
  • Hey Ricky,

If you’re still searching, feel free to chat with me. Our group is 6450 day 1 prestige, top 50-75 AQ weekly (1 map 6/week) and ranked 112 in Gold 1 season 2, but have retooled to break into plat 3 or above this season.
    North American based alliance, adults, organized and fun.

CHQ: Rickthemang#iTve
    Line: Rickthemang
    You guys look great but I'm trying to stay away from map 6 bud.
  • http://line.me/ti/g/BrDN_0gFlJ

what is your in game name buddy?
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    5x5 Weekly T4CC
    Plat3, tier 2

Add me on Line: irush_gt
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    5x5 Weekly T4CC
    Plat3, tier 2

Add me on Line: irush_gt

Alliance is No X-cuses
    tag: ÑøX

IGN !..R4GE..!
    http://line.me/ti/g/BrDN_0gFlJ

Same name minus underscores, I posted the poster for mbh8, you weren't interested
  • http://line.me/ti/g/BrDN_0gFlJ

Same name minus underscores, I posted the poster for mbh8, you weren't interested

gotcha, thanks bud!
  • AjTodayBAjTodayB Posts: 326
    @Ricky_Bobby75 wuhzly is my game name AjTodayB is my Line
  • takeФfftakeФff Posts: 48
    come check us out https://discord.gg/mFwhpT6