**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold is an issue for most (casual players)

I am a casual player but used to delve into wars and AQ and such, I love this game to bits, but.
Gold is such an issue for me, yes arena is great and all but not everyone has time nor the patience.
Arena should be about getting a champion and having equal chance to get them, so no rank rewards ****, the champion should be in the milestones at 5mil or whatever... idk

For example, in story quests - based on Act 5, you get about 300-500 gold per fight (no mastery setup for gold gain times by x amount or whatever).
That is not that great at all... and you know what is even worse?
Uncollected events, can’t remember exactly but I was getting under 100 gold per fight, that is ridiculous.

This game has been updated and changed over the years, 5* and 6* have been implemented. Yet... no change to gold? Or even catalysts gain?

Don’t get me started on catalysts.

Back to gold, I would always have under 500k gold whenever I had to rank someone up. I would have to wait a few weeks just to get enough gold to rank up a 5* to rank 3. That is not right. If you give updates in one area, you need to update the other areas too....

An example of this is buying a Xbox game, yet you don’t have an Xbox. How are you meant to play that game without the console? (Don’t get triggered because I said Xbox lol...)

(How are you meant to level up champs, when gold is not accessible in relation to the vast amount of champs being added)

Thanks you for reading if you got all the way, this was just some thoughts. It’s pretty late where I am so I probably waffled on a little.

Please write down your thoughts and I’ll reply to them tomorrow.
And if you disagree then I welcome that too.

And Kabam, please take this into consideration, I don’t want to hear that copy and pasted stuff...

Thanks,
CaseClosed

Comments

• r3zonater3zonate Posts: 47
    Gold is a problem, but unfortunately arena is the fastest and easiest way to get it. I stopped playing with around 9 million gold.

I have almost zero interest in starting up again, now that new champions are almost impossible to get, and I won't even start on how much better they are compared to all the **** champions in the game.

They basically want you to drop thousands of dollars for the laughably, ludicrously small chance of getting one from a crystal.
  • CaseClosedPLKCaseClosedPLK Posts: 13
    edited July 2018
    r3zonate wrote: »
    Gold is a problem, but unfortunately arena is the fastest and easiest way to get it. I stopped playing with around 9 million gold.

I have almost zero interest in starting up again, now that new champions are almost impossible to get, and I won't even start on how much better they are compared to all the **** champions in the game.

They basically want you to drop thousands of dollars for the laughably, ludicrously small chance of getting one from a crystal.

Honestly I don’t play this game much at all, only played it for a few days this week because I want to get my second 6* and see if it is **** or not :-)
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    How often do you rank up champs?

I have a lot sitting at r2 (4*) and r1 (5*) because they don’t have much use outside of arena (which I don’t really do much of).

I do agree that having champs available at different arena milestones would be better and probably make Kabam more money.

I could see these being one additional milestone on top of the current without any inbetween:

4* basic: 2.5m
    4* featured: 7m
    5* featured old champ: 20m
    5* featured new champ: 30m

For the people who would benefit most from these, the milestones would require units or a lot of grinding. And they’re not that far (in some cases above) from what many champs go for.
  • CaseClosedPLKCaseClosedPLK Posts: 13
    Maidril wrote: »
    How often do you rank up champs?

I have a lot sitting at r2 (4*) and r1 (5*) because they don’t have much use outside of arena (which I don’t really do much of).

I do agree that having champs available at different arena milestones would be better and probably make Kabam more money.

I could see these being one additional milestone on top of the current without any inbetween:

4* basic: 2.5m
    4* featured: 7m
    5* featured old champ: 20m
    5* featured new champ: 30m

For the people who would benefit most from these, the milestones would require units or a lot of grinding. And they’re not that far (in some cases above) from what many champs go for.

I think I said... but I’ll say it again. Normally every two weeks if I’m lucky but even then I don’t have the ISO nor the gold. And screw grinding arena, I’d rather read a book for 1 week straight!