**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7hr solo events not showing up again?

Having an issue again where the last 7hr solo event (Cosmic Combat for me) finished more than an hour ago but whatever the next one will be has not started yet nor is showing up in coming soon. iPhone 7, most recent version of the game, connected on WiFi. Any idea what/when will be next?

Comments

• Options
    EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    I'm having the same issue, unfortunately. Cosmic Combat expired over an hour ago now with no replacement.

Samsung Galaxy S5, latest update.
  • Options
    DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    Ended up going to sleep after my initial post; as I woke up now the last 22hr solo event (arena wins) ended 40 minutes ago as of this post, a 7hr skill arena solo event ended 45 minutes ago, and now I don't have any solo events showing as current or coming soon.
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 349 ★★
    Still not showing up
  • Options
    RichsibleyRichsibley Posts: 9
    Come on Kabam, how do you expect us to participate in Solo Events when we can't see them? I even battled in Arena with skill champs, though I didn't see the event going on, and it didn't credit me any points. Get on your game! What was up with that update a couple nights ago, couldn't fix it?
  • Options
    Both 7hr and 22 hr solo events not showing up.
  • Options
    TxAggie17TxAggie17 Posts: 58
    @Kabam Wolf @Ad0ra_ I'm having the same problems. No solo events are showing up. If you could give us some insight that would be much appreciated!
  • Options
    Same issue here
  • Options
    DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    Mods have been responding in other threads (but not mine for some reason even though mine was the first haha)....They finally popped up for me a moment ago after another restart. Hero Use is showing about 18 hrs and 20 minutes left, and mystic arena battle is showing about 3 hours and 15 minutes left
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Hey all. Please check the post that @shake96 referred to here. I'll be posting updates in there. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.