**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Honest thoughts on that dimensional rifts wannabe

NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
I just did a single rift or whatever it's called same thing anyway different name. For 1 energy refill I got 3500 shards which isn't a bad deal but with the game progressing its worse than what players used to get before. Mixed feelings tbh. It's a chance though u can get kabamed as well with 1000 shards or something and about 1/4 of t2a which is quite dumb af.

Honest thoughts on that dimensional rifts wannabe 61 votes

Insane love the rewards
4%
SmokingSurferMy_SuperiorVoltolos 3 votes
**** rewards not gonna do em
47%
StrategicAjavedSpity68BigDWSUteekqStefanjonesPoolNanaPokuK1lltasticnameplasJerpar34QuikPikKpthagreatSassyMastyKade7175Strikerrx8Bruinsfan8510jilanibuxTheLegend27TinoMia 29 votes
Mixed feelings.
47%
Jh_DezWhododo872FrostyNDK13Kossukosebrownchr014Darkrider05Lvernon15GuzmaNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEExHavokSuper_Mitch_83Nitro422Nemesis666Ph1313H_B0MBToasterNatterChosenOne94BahamutJedo_5 29 votes

Comments

• DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Ill do them , but im not going out my way to do all difficulties or gonna by more pym canisters. To rng dependent.
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    Need another option. “Trash rewards. But may as well do them.”
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Or another option. Absolute garbage, may as well play but not spending a single dollar on it. That’s gonna scare the **** out of kabam
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Id do them if its just a matter of buying the disc and no energy cost. If its an energy cost on top of all the energy required to 100% uncollected, master, and expert, then ill prolly pass.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I guess we'll see when I have 500k of these canisters. I'm skipping the monthly event to finish exploring act 4. Way too much energy to go through heroic and master when the rewards are 3* level just to get these pym canisters. Honestly I left the game for almost 2 months when those rifts came and the dungeons/infinity dust brought me back. That was a good event, this one is not.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    **** rewards but still gonna do em.
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    Mixed feelings.
    Geez. Everybody is spoiled asf lol. It's free stuff get over yourselves.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    I'd go for "reasonable given the low cost".
    You can get 250,000 Pym Canisters from reaching all the milestones in the 4* Featured Arena; so one run through Master level per week if you do all milestones.

That's why the rewards are lower - You'll have no trouble running Master level all 5 times if you want to, without spending a penny. How many F2P players did the Master Rifts five times? I sure didn't!