**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iron Fist doesn't stop Thor Ragnarok's power gain?

Just as the title said, I used Iron Fist's heavy on Thor Ragnarok while he was generating power (20 hits) and it did not stop him from gaining power. Is this working as intended?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Iron Fist ability only works with cruelty, precision or fury buffs. He doesn't "nullify" power gain buffs. Also, Thor ragnarok power gain is passive and not a buff
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Storm stops it. SP2 works. I’ve done it multiple times
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Probably cause of stun with pacify on sp2.
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★
    No because using a special on Thor stops the power gain
    Werewrym wrote: »

• Options
    Siliyo wrote: »
    No because using a special on Thor stops the power gain
    Werewrym wrote: »

It would bee better to use storm because of the amount of dasmasger that can be done
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Iron Fist... oh cotton fist. Yeah, use the sp
  • Options
    Holy ****. You'd think people would read the hero's abilities before creating a post and looking like an idiot. Thor's Power Gain is removed early by hitting him with a special. That is why Storm's SP2 worked.... hell Storm's SP1 would have worked too..... Hit him with Iron Fist's SP1 and it will disappear.

I’m just saying it’s beetter by how much damage it does and it stuns him as well.
  • Options
    SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Iron Fist ability only works with cruelty, precision or fury buffs. He doesn't "nullify" power gain buffs. Also, Thor ragnarok power gain is passive and not a buff
    envc3f03f9yu.jpeg

• Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    SassyMasty wrote: »
    envc3f03f9yu.jpeg

Flow of "energy", not flow of "power". Energy moves you from node to node. Power is used for special attacks.

Also, it says it nullifies cruelty, fury, and precision. Nothing in there about "power" aside from his (not-so) powerful chi.
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    It’s flavor text. Just like yondu doesn’t actually get units when he armor breaks.