**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stuck on initial loading screen

Since the update I've found myself stuck on the title screen. Am I the only one experiencing this? I had instances where it will not move past that screen for more than 30 minutes. Closing the app and restarting my phone has no effect. It'll let me on when it wants to.

Comments

• Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Got it here too
  • Options
    RebelCazRebelCaz Posts: 24
    Nope. See all the bugs related to overheating and game crashing. You can also add lags and slow loading times between fights
  • Options
    RebelCaz wrote: »
    Nope. See all the bugs related to overheating and game crashing. You can also add lags and slow loading times between fights

Yep, got those too
  • Options
    paperboszpaperbosz Posts: 1
    I got this problem too. I'm using Redmi Note 2 + MIUI 9.5, with Adroid 5.0.2.
    For a workaround I've deleted all the cache data before entering the game. It will triggers the game download backup (around 600MB) every time I logged in. Guess need to wait for a new patch.
  • Options
    paperbosz wrote: »
    I got this problem too. I'm using Redmi Note 2 + MIUI 9.5, with Adroid 5.0.2.
    For a workaround I've deleted all the cache data before entering the game. It will triggers the game download backup (around 600MB) every time I logged in. Guess need to wait for a new patch.

Tried it and didn't work. The work around I've found is connecting to WiFi, launching the game, then switching to 4G... Works about 50% of the time. The other half of the time I get stuck on the loading screen after the title screen for a ridiculously long time, if at all.
  • Options
    This is the most BS update ever. Last time I was stuck on loading screen after rebooting the game, the phone, deleting and reinstalling, for almost over an hour. Again the same bs every day, have to suffer 15-20 mins load time. How do they make such 3rd class updates without testing is beyond comprehension. Would think all the money they make would let them hire some capable guys. The most torturing part of the game is to have to look at the loading screen endlessly.
  • Options
    Stuck in your disgusting loading screen for well over 45 mins now. Tried the same troubleshooting bs you expect people to do, instead of improving your game.
  • Options
    Still waiting to login.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Same on my Lenovo tablet. Won't go past the loading screen. Mods just deleted the last thread about this issue for no reason
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    My alt wifi phone occasionally get stuck in the loading screen forcing me to swipe it closed, just another issue created by 19.0