**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Between these two, who would you rank to 5/65?

Between these two, who would you rank to 5/65? 40 votes

Duped Rogue
27%
Timone147buffajrPrimmer79Super_Mitch_83ShaheerFIazBruce12342xananabananaKngSpcFhfjghhggggjfhfjgjass222The_Master_Jadi_246 11 votes
Unduped Ghost Rider
72%
thetaman23AjavedDarkZenJuice_stJank39AsukiraPurveyorPcc880adqqedfyvrDERPYREVENGERStoyvensenDean9300450AanthorockykostonSaif_AioniR0NLuNGToasterNatterPeterQuillAckbar67KillerRino19 29 votes

Comments

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    If you are planning to do a labyrinth run I would hold off on both of those.
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    Thanks. Labyrinth is 100%
    Lol. No. I'm not sure if that's a joke SmokingSurfer. I think they're my two best options but I just can't decide. I have Iceman, Rulk and LC (both unduped) too but it's definitely between them IMO.
    Probably should add context for clarity. End game player. Played since near the start. All story is complete and LOL 100% so ranking would be for war and for future content. I love both these champs. Thanks for the input guys!
    Haha. Yeah, really tough!
    Thanks everyone that's voted so far! Another thing I should add is that Blade or the trinity isn't a factor for me.
    For some reason I don't find him as "sexy" as others do. Triple immunity is useful but it's not exactly sexy. Coldsnap can be helpful but isn't a game changer to me as there are other counters. I brought him into the Labyrinth with me when I went to tackle Spiderman and he was no help at all. Ended up healing up SL and he smashed him. He was useful in that I could tackle LOL Guillotine and Abomination on the same path without sacrificing another slot. Maybe I'm missing something with him...

I can dupe GR as I have two generic gems. I think both have insane regeneration. A duped Rogue has pretty decent power drain which is always so useful. GR has double immunity. Rogue can shrug off all debuffs 70% faster. GR has fate seal which I also find comes in handy a lot. Rogue has the ability to steal their buffs and prevent then from triggering again. I personally find that they have more all round use than Iceman....but that's why I'm here! Why is it that you prefer Iceman OneManArmy?
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Unduped Ghost Rider
    Gr only has one immunity
    Sorry. Yes, you're right.
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    Rogue is awesome sp2 Spam is killer. I bring mine into AQ all the time
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I have GR 5 star at r4 unduped. My 1st and only r4. I absolutely love him. He is one of the best sustainable guy. I mostly end the fights at full health with him. Not the best damage but decent damage at r4 and good power control, amazing regen along with MD and bleed immunity makes him wonderful. Kindly note that I got blade just 2 days back so my input doesn't factor in the Trinity. GR alone is amazing on his own.
  • GhgGhg Posts: 6
    I hate to say it but neither