**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

An Apocalyptic age could be coming. MCoC future speculation discussion.

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
So recently I've been talking with some people on the UMCoC discord and we've been discussing what's gonna come next as the next EQ is a huge mystery right now because of their being no marvel movies. And this EQ very subtly hinted at something big. The recent MCoC puzzle has a section on the bottom right were there's is a batch a empty slots which could be a hint at something big. But now what could it be, with Thanos dead, Maestro doing who knows what, and the Collector/Grandmaster at a loss for power we need some new Big bad to fill the shoes. Well I have a theory on who that could be, but we need to go back a bit to the video that showed the collector opening up a Crystal with Nebula and Yondu. https://youtu.be/gszEei5zR4s (here is the link for reference). In the background we can see 4 items pertaining to certain champs, those swords belong to Blade, the helmet to Hulk Ragnarok, and then the Storm breaker which could be Beta Ray Bill or an Infinity War Thor(unlikely). And then there is a Belt this belt Belongs to Apocalypse and this leads me believe that he may be the next big bad villain to "Take Control of" The contest. Another possibility for a Big Bad Villain is Mister Sinister who was hinted at in a loading screen back in March.

Also back in a NYCC teaser for this game there is a outline of someone who I think midly resembles Apocalypse.
https://youtu.be/-G4VATTd7Lk (video for reference)
6ix88hqmb6uz.jpg (puzzle for refence)
I think it may be possible that he is on the bottom right and that the other mysteries are controlled versions of champs that would be "The Horsemen of Apocalypse."

Can't wait to see if this prediction is right or wrong.

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I've circled the parts I think Apocalypse fits best in
    kzcn1q3yw1ub.png

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    I have a feeling the rumoured Apocalypse will make the heating problem even more APOCALYPTIC, but no worry Kabam will fix the quality issue in no time and it will never repeat itself :D
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Next march when mutant event occurs and yes past 2 yrs we had mutan event in march anyways apocalypse and mr sinister is arriving(rumored)..before that happens we could be looking at one of venom film villians to become new AQ boss

Definitely can see Apocalypse as Act 6 boss
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,766 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse is one of the best villains ever. And doom of course
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    edited July 2018
    The missing patch on the bottom right corner is disconnected from the main body which rules out most possibilities such as apocalypse or anything xmen related. It’s probably something outside of the main universe so I’m guessing the big missing block possibly belongs to the living tribunal or the Beyonder

Edit: typo
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,766 ★★★★★
    It could even be the one above all. Everyone has ideas and they could all be wrong. Actually. It's a dumpster. With fire. Lol
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Why is lockjaw on the puzzle lol? There are the unplayable champs on it but he's not even a champion in the first place
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Due to recent hints here I just wanna say this. I really hope someone is gonna pick up that phone.... Cause I called Apocalypse.