**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need help with 5.4.6 ultron

2»

Comments

• PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    All my revives and units r gone and he isnt dead. I am sad. I dont think ill get him 😢😢

Just keep at it. You'll get there.
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    Werewrym wrote: »
    PureRage13 wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Number one most important rule when fighting Ultron... Don't parry him. He will get some crazy powerful buffs if you do. Second, show us your roster. Third, Ultron evades a lot more than once ever x number of seconds... I noticed that the majority of his evades happen when I was dashing in for a medium attack. So be very careful when dashing in, and expect an evade. One way to counter this evade is when you dash in immediately hold your block. If Ultron evades, your champ will block before he has a chance to counter it with the cheaty AI moves. If he doesn't evade, you should still be able to finish the combo if you're quick enough.

I'm pretty much able to predict when he will evade based on the 7 second rule. Black Widow is the one I have trouble with. 3% my ass.[/quote

Quick question that's probably dumb... does he evade the first hit anytime after 7 seconds or does he evade only a hit at precisely 7 seconds?

It's more like he evades on the 7 second interval.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    Not an option for your roster; but a good example of what's possible:

https://youtu.be/stQZXGEuf_o
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    All my revives and units r gone and he isnt dead. I am sad. I dont think ill get him 😢😢

Can you explain what went wrong? Are you paying attention to his buffs? Are you parrying him and activating his insane regeneration? How many units you spent? How close to KO was Ultron? What was your team?
  • Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Posts: 131 ★★

Can you explain what went wrong? Are you paying attention to his buffs? Are you parrying him and activating his insane regeneration? How many units you spent? How close to KO was Ultron? What was your team?

Loki ends up dying from block damage or he just nails me with a movie or something. I am paying attention to his buffs but sometimes i accidentally parry him. Ive spent many units around 200 just using loki. Once ultron had around 40% but i reached that point with thor. Switch, spark, thor, x23 and loki.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Have you quit or are you still midfight?

I think your top priority is to not parry or place any other debuff while he has the power gain / regeneration inactive buff. You don't want to activate that. When he was with Fury or Armor I just played normally, since every debuff would just renew the current one.

With Loki, you could wait for him to get to SP1 (he does it automatically, no need to hit or get hit) and then parry him and quickly SP1. If it is power gain, you are on SP3 in the blink of an eye and then you go SP3 and parry + heavy from then on.

With Scarlet Witch you won't be able to hit him with the Power Gain / Regeneration inactive buff, because any crit can place a debuff and activate it. However, a friend just played normally with her, hoping she'd nullify those buffs and hoping to hit him with a SP2. He said he needed to revive her only twice.

What I did when he had Power Gain / Regeneration inactive buff was hold block and wait for the heavy: dash back and combo him. Repeat.

With a roster so weak, the 15 seconds VItality buff will be a problem to you. You may consider perform two combos and then let yourself die, so that regeneration won't kick in and undo the damage you inflicted. I did it myself 2 or 3 times...

I am a below average player, my intercepts fail, my baiting is a disgrace, etc. So I hoarded 2k units and ended up using only 300 (100 on the road and 200 on Ultron). With your roster I think you will need some hoarding also...

• BackjrBackjr Posts: 31
    edited November 2019
    Stuck on Ultron. The rest of act5 wasnt bad. But I cant do any damage on Ultron. He just pumbles me and I have to exit and start again. I've been using 5star rank4 void, ss. Venom, KM and either iceman, hype or redhulk for abom. But once I get to Ultron I eat shite.... i ranked my 4star loki to rank4 hopefully hell help and tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated