Compensation in the form of discounts

How about offer some reduced shard crystal costs or discounted unit packs. It would be a win win. For Kabam and the community due to the recent issues preventing acceptable gameplay. This is a constructive post, please do not close it.

Comments

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 625
    4th of july deals part 2, lesgooo
    but instead of mevelous 5* make it..marvelous 6* crystal
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 160
    Then what to do with f2p players
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 53
    Honestly.. After all of this its on kabam who should give us something, because they already make alot of their costumer disappointed. If they make us have to buy something to get 'compensation' it will make people angrier
  • TrizzTrizz Posts: 5
    GAM3RGUY wrote: »
    Then what to do with f2p players
    Reduced crystal Shards are free. Also maybe reduced gmc’s etc.
  • No discounts! They need to give out compensations to all players for what has been going on. Personally I'm not giving them a dime until they fix everything that is going on. Why pay for a extremely broken game? To win the player base back they really need to step up there side.
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 137
    I’m not paying for the privilege of compensation. I don’t buy extra things when I return something to the store for it being faulty. The store and/or manufacturer refund the cost and sometimes give extra. It is the same as having bad food taken off your bill and then being given a coupon or free dessert or somesuch. You don’t pay for it.
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 153
    I see now how Michael Bay movies still keep getting made.
  • Ben345qBen345q Posts: 12
    👆🤣🤣
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 884
    edited July 12
    Lol. Compensate us by tempting us spend money. Classic. There has to be a term for this...sounds something like Stockholm Syndrome - but economic in nature.
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 137
    Raganator wrote: »
    Lol. Compensate us by tempting us spend money. Classic. There has to be a term for this...sounds something like Stockholm Syndrome - but economic in nature.

I think they call it “Player Retention Stragety” as they chomp on some carrots...
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 835
    if by "discount" you mean Kabam giving us all iphone 8 plus's or iphone X's for 50 cents..... sure.

Or 6 star generic awakening gem and 200 generic 6 star sig stones .... for 25 cents ...I'm down with the clown.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 884
    Oroku_Saki wrote: »
    I see now how Michael Bay movies still keep getting made.

I don't know how I missed this on my first read. But I think this is my new favorite forum post. Thank you @Oroku_Saki
  • why do you need discount compensation when we can have a 2 star champ compensation package.