**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MAKE DS GREAT AGAIN

I miss playing with DS. He has no purpose in the game anymore.
Fix his counterspell it Doesn't null Hyperion power gain. Yet SW can null.

Make his sp2 ramp up as high as SW. The armor breaks aren't strong

Make his life steal permanent. So, he gets regen with every hit the whole fight. This way a large combo would yield big regen. Just make the hogs tooth wisdom buff permanent and only cycle fury and armor

Comments

• wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Agreed. DS needs buffed some. They really destroyed his character in game. Very useless.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    A simple fix would be to up the life steal - It's beyond useless and takes all the fun out of playing with him. Compare it to ghost rider or rogue, for example.

Nerfing DS so badly was the biggest oversight Kabam made.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    I still use my DS a lot. I honestly don't understand why he's hated so much now. The first nerf was awful but he still has value. Arguably still the best nullifier on the game with counterspell, fate seal and nullify on sp2. Block prof is still good with his armour, counterspell fuels MD if you have it. I can still chain sp2s together pretty easily and had 6 stacks of armour break a few days ago. Life steal again isn't what it used to be but if you land a couple of combos you get a reasonable amount of health back imo. I used him to get through the first chapter of Act 5 and regularly take down AQ/AW bosses and other strong opponents with him. I still rate him quite highly.

Counterspell does work on Hyperion's power gain btw, he's my best counter currently. For whatever reason I've always lacked power controllers.
    edited July 2017
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    We have a guy boss killing map 5 with him at 8k prestige no issues perhaps it isn't the champ that is useless?

Maybe. I don't have him at 8k.

I tend to think 8k anything could handle map 5 pretty well. Unless you mean the alliance prestige is 8k.

His life steal is hardly worth the effort to time, though. No matter how much of a **** player I might be.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    The devs have wanted to kill DS for 2 years. They aren't going to undo the nerf. He was my favorite champ too but I have given up hope.
    We have a guy boss killing map 5 with him at 8k prestige no issues perhaps it isn't the champ that is useless?

Maybe. I don't have him at 8k.

I tend to think 8k anything could handle map 5 pretty well. Unless you mean the alliance prestige is 8k.

His life steal is hardly worth the effort to time, though. No matter how much of a **** player I might be.

No his is r5 Sig 30.. the allaince is 8k prestige and he is the go to boss killer says it's easy with Ds I regret ranking mine down

I'm not questioning you but I'm struggling to make sense of this.

So it's a top 200 alliance facing enemies of around 12k and bosses around 50k, right?

And DR Strange is 5/50 sig 30, and his damage and life steal is enough for him to be the goto bosskiller? Seems like a strange choice. I'm surprised this player isn't timing out, to be honest.
    I did just visit your alliance and I'm not surprised you're at 8k prestige.

I couldn't find the player with Dr Strange, but I saw lots of Star Lords, Voodoos, Quakes, Magiks, Mordos etc. I'm surprised your bosskiller ranks D'S over those.