**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

RTTL chapter 3.5 debuff immune deadpool

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
I was gonna bring in vision AoU for this fight but i realised that heal block would not work, so who should i bring in for him? A high damage champ to overpower regen? Power control to get less regen? (Deadpool nodes stated below)

My current team minus vision AoU:
4* 4/40 unduped AA
5* 1/25 unduped AA
4* 3/30 duped wolvie
3* 4/40 duped medusa(for the visions)

Deadpool nodes:
Champion boost: +100 attack and health
Warning: sp3 activated
Safeguard
Kinetic reactor
Debuff immunity

Comments

• Options
    I really can't think of any champion that can handle this fight perfectly. So anyone please give suggestions on which champion to use, along with how to use them to win. Thanks!
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I just used vision, might be worth holding off on Rttl for a while though, rewards suck for the effort required
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I just used vision, might be worth holding off on Rttl for a while though, rewards suck for the effort required

Any strategy? Spam specials so power burn overpowers regen? I have yet to actually fight DP
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Spam special 1 to keep deadpool power low so his regen stays low iirc.

It’ll take a long time regardless of what strat you go with but this is a pretty reliable way
  • Options
    RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Use Crossbones
  • Options
    gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    Star lord duped.
    Vision aou also possible. But take quite some time. I used vision on 3.5 rttl.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    When I did this fight I used a 4* r4 unduped wolverine. Very long fight. Kept baiting his sp1.
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    I have some out of the box thinking with psylocke, get him to zero power, no regen, I think I’ll test it for fun
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I have some out of the box thinking with psylocke, get him to zero power, no regen, I think I’ll test it for fun

He’ll still regen just very little. And your psylocke will still have to out damage what regen he does. Plus his massive regen at the end of his health is a set amount not based on power bars. Baiting his sp1 is also a good way to reduce block damage unless you plan to intercept him for every combo. Which is possible just more difficult.
  • Options
    Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83
    Magik was who i used and crushed this deadpool fast
  • Options
    Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83
    Stark spidey might also be good for that fight not sure tho
  • Options
    Jmd82Jmd82 Posts: 60
    I used yellow jacket his powersting bypasses the immunity and safeguard.
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Jaded wrote: »

He’ll still regen just very little. And your psylocke will still have to out damage what regen he does. Plus his massive regen at the end of his health is a set amount not based on power bars. Baiting his sp1 is also a good way to reduce block damage unless you plan to intercept him for every combo. Which is possible just more difficult.

Actually, goldpools regen isn’t based on power, Deadpool classics is, even the last bit, so with zero power there’s no regen
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I think I plowed through with Hyperion. Can't remember. Spam his Heavy.
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    I was gonna bring in vision AoU for this fight but i realised that heal block would not work, so who should i bring in for him? A high damage champ to overpower regen? Power control to get less regen? (Deadpool nodes stated below)

My current team minus vision AoU:
    4* 4/40 unduped AA
    5* 1/25 unduped AA
    4* 3/30 duped wolvie
    3* 4/40 duped medusa(for the visions)

Deadpool nodes:
    Champion boost: +100 attack and health
    Warning: sp3 activated
    Safeguard
    Kinetic reactor
    Debuff immunity

dude i did this 2 months ago and it took 5 try's I finally did it with sparky (3 star). you just need a sparky and trust.
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★
    I used a 3* Black Widow but that was pre 12.0. She might still be ok if paired with Hawkeye and Quake. Otherwise I think SL or Sparky is best bet.
  • Options
    gabmucs_MY wrote: »
    Star lord duped.
    Vision aou also possible. But take quite some time. I used vision on 3.5 rttl.

You forgot about safeguard
  • Options
    RCunha wrote: »
    Use Crossbones

Best CB i got is a 2* maxed out lol
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Cb BW dups cb undups GP dups.
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    There are plenty of options now. You need a champion that can disable all abilities.
    As they mentioned before, the option to go was Black Widow, as she was able to shut down all the abilities. However, she was nerfed and she is not as reliable as she used to.

I used a nerfed 4 star Black Widow, level 99, and defeated that Deadpool. But have in mind that I didn't have Crossbones on my roster.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    I used a 3* BW for safeguard and just baited SP1 as much a I could. It's a long fight but I didn't have a 4* ability reducer yet. Lots of options now to either tackle power control or safeguard.
  • Options
    Doing the quest now and i need to ask. Will GP's AAR stop deadpool's passive regen/burst of regen? Whoever knows please reply as soon as possible
  • Options
    Seatin used iceman. Should i do that too? I only have a 3* so the frostbite damage is lesser than a 4*.
  • Options
    KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Doing the quest now and i need to ask. Will GP's AAR stop deadpool's passive regen/burst of regen? Whoever knows please reply as soon as possible

if i am not wrong her AAR works based on combo, so i think it works but the fight will be pretty long
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I used GR to beat that deadpool.
    I just hit him 140ish times till i hilled him :smile:
    It was boring, but i did beat him eventually
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    I still haven't beaten him yet but I've been trying a few champions and the best result I've gotten is when i use modok. It was a 3* maxed out modok and i took down about 10k health. Should i revive modok and continue?

Edit: did the remaining with vision aou. Should've never doubted his power burn damage.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    i used starlord eventually his damage is just to much for regen