**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena Lag

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
Samsung Galaxy Tab E
Android 7.0
Arena, Questing

Is anyone else experiencing huge lags? The last week or so, it's been very difficult to play. Fights will freeze sporadically. Lags are huge. The other day it took me 24 hours to get to a Mil in the Alpha Arena. That's very unusual for me. Champs will freeze after Specials, after Blocks, Evade won't go. It seems to be worse this week. Let me know if I'm not the only one. Thanks.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I'm aware of the Thread. I'm talking about the Arena.
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★

it's where post regarding lag should go
    -.-
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    There is a problem with patch 19.0 it causes overheating and power drain on devices

you should read

NEW 19.0 UPDATE PHONE PROBLEMS [MERGED THREADS]
    well are you in android experiencing lag and performance issues then belive it or not I know of a mega thread mods made just for u
    They have Moderation for that, thanks. I asked a question. Didn't just provide instances. I'm talking about the Arena and how it's lagging worse lately, wondering if anyone else is experiencing it.
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »

it's where post regarding lag should go

edited July 2018
    well are you in android experiencing lag and performance issues then belive it or not I know of a mega thread mods made just for u

That's because it's required to provide your information with these things.
    tonyj007 wrote: »
    There is a problem with patch 19.0 it causes overheating and power drain on devices

you should read

Not what I'm talking about, but thanks.
    edited July 2018

That's because it's require to provide your information with these things.

i repeat my statement are u on android expirencing performence issues and lag

mods kinda made a mega thread where u should post ur problem
    I can see what you're trying to do. Are you having the same problem? Yes or no.
    what am I trying to do? explain that mods have a thread set up for lag and performance issues

regarding ur question I normally experience lag and control issues been that way for a long time as shown in the mega thread mods have
    Have you been having significant lag in the Arena in the last week or so? I'm trying to troubleshoot myself to see if I need to examine my connection or try cleaning my device. That's what I am asking.
    As for what you're trying to do, I'm not blind.
    well if u look in the mega thread mods have u would see people have been having alot of lag in general as for me I i always experience it at th is point so it gets hard to tell

now here's my question are you experiencing lag and performance issues
    It's a very simple question. You can either answer honestly and give some helpful information, or you can try to shut down my Thread. Either way, this is not the first time we've interacted, and you're certainly not concerned with pointing me in the right direction as per previous interactions, so I will wait for information pertaining to what I asked.

you should read

Start reading from page 63. there is a lot going on to fix patch 19.0, no one can give you advice because for each devices has different tolerance for each player

All Game Mode are affected by this problem

you should read , see what is happening to the game you love to play

you should read

Start reading from page 63. there is a lot going on to fix patch 19.0, no one can give you advice because for each devices has different tolerance for each player

All Game Mode are affected by this problem

you should read , see what is happening to the game you love to play

The Patch has been out a while now, it's been worse the last week or so for me.
    Just read the NEW 19.0 UPDATE PHONE PROBLEMS [MERGED THREADS] for the 3rd time
    first thing first chill out no need to be so hostile

and honestly I had good intentions that's why I simply posted the mega thread link to point u in the right direction

but if u truly are fine with spamming thread sure go ahead

and finally I been awnsering ur questions I always expirence lag at this point been happening for a very long time it's not ur device
    it's the game

and honestly I had good intentions that's why I simply posted the mega thread link to point u in the right direction

and finally I been awnsering ur questions I always expirence lag at this point been happening for a very long time it's not ur device
    it's the game

I'm trying to isolate why it's become much worse in the last week. It could be anything from RAM to connection speed. Been having some issues with my Internet as well. It could be the game. Not sure. All I know is in the last week, it's hardly playable. Which is why if there's anything I can do in the meantime or if something is on my end, I'm trying to find out.
    Sorry about that, I read in thread that some members/players have overheating, battery drain until the device no longer works.

it appears if you play game with IOS and now android there is a possible battery damage. i think its serious,, you shou reduces your game

That's your call , i just want members to be safe,

Good luck with your device

I won't be doing this again , try to help

it's the game

I'm trying to isolate why it's become much worse in the last week. It could be anything from RAM to connection speed. Been having some issues with my Internet as well. It could be the game. Not sure. All I know is in the last week, it's hardly playable. Which is why if there's anything I can do in the meantime or if something is on my end, I'm trying to find out.

well how old is ur device do u still lag on data or on other
    hot spots

has anyone else been useing ur internet more then normal

best way to see if it's ur device is run some other games see if u lag more then normal if so go get it checked out

if they run normal then it's a mcoc problem one of many they been having best bet hope they come up with a fix for android while there looking at ios
    edited July 2018
    Sorry about that, I read in thread that some members/players have overheating, battery drain until the device no longer works.

it appears if you play game with IOS and now android there is a possible battery damage. i think its serious,, you shou reduces your game

That's your call , i just want members to be safe,

Good luck with your device

I won't be doing this again , try to help

I appreciate people trying to help. It's not related to 19.0 at all. I've been playing it since it went live, and have no issues with overheating. It's only the last 4 or 5 days it's been this bad. Moves freeze, won't connect, lag and sputtering, even my roommate looked over my shoulder and said "Wow!". It hasn't been that bad since 19.0. Just recently.

it's the game

well how old is ur device do u still lag on data or on other
    hot spots

has anyone else been useing ur internet more then normal

best way to see if it's ur device is run some other games see if u lag more then normal if so go get it checked out

if they run normal then it's a mcoc problem one of many they been having best bet hope they come up with a fix for android while there looking at ios

Yeah we've had some issues with lag spikes with our Home Internet. That's why I'm wondering. Some games I play will have issues as well. Eternium isn't too bad, but it's Offline Capable after you Update, so it's hard to tell.
    Device isn't that old. Perhaps 6 months. I usually swap every 6-9 months or so. Galaxy Tab E, 1.5G RAM, 16G, Android 7.0.
    edited July 2018
    honestly reading that confused me so to keep it simple at ur main hotspot run it with another device see if it runs well if it does it is most likely ur device and not ur internet

if it's not it could be ur internet

I won't be running Emulators. Lol. Not interested in a ban. It's just hard to isolate. It will come and go in the middle of the Fight. Freezes, and then the AI attacks. Can't Block when the AI Special Animation is going, L1 or L2. Sometimes it barely moves. It could be the game or it could be my end. Might try a Factory Reset. Just frustrating is all. Lol.
    by emulators I mean actual gbs and ds stuff like that
    Ah. OK.
    Anywho, thanks for discussing options with me. Sorry for the defensiveness. Comes with the territory for me on here. ;)