**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incorrect glory costs [Merged Threads; Under Investigation]

LegionDestroierLegionDestroier Posts: 101
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I purchased my second lot of T2a frags this morning and was charged 1400 or 1991 and not the advertised 990. This happened before today's refresh

Also, t1a have not been refreshed. I have been told if you buy one it'll cost you nearly 1000 glory and not the advertised 225 glory advertised
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    I bought my second t2a for the advertised price below however it costs me 1400 glory. When can I expect this to be fixed/refunded?oskf4djwik8u.png
  • edited July 2018
    I just wanted to let the two of you know that I'll be passing along the information that the two of you have provided so that the team can investigate this and get this issue resolved. As soon as we have any updates, we'll let you know here.

Additionally, could I ask if either of you could tell me around what time you saw this happened and if you had restarted your game recently before this occurred?
  • Dr_Doob617Dr_Doob617 Posts: 35
    @Kabam Zibiit posting here regarding your comment in the other thread. It was just before AQ started, I had just restarted my game, as even on an 8+ you’re not safe from a game crash in this game and would rather not risk half health disconnects in AQ. Went to the glory store to purchase a level 4 health potion as I hadn’t yesterday and it was a first purchase before the reset, but then I noticed the cost changes to everything else and thought the reset already occurred so went and grabbed the T2 alpha fragments for the listed 900 or so glory only to end up getting around 2K glory taken out from the purchase. I was at 6,600 and some change glory and after the health potion and supposed 900 glory purchase I’m now at 4,300 glory.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit

Why did the glory store not reset from last week?
  • CCarteR717CCarteR717 Posts: 10
    My T1 Alphas did not reset, and weirdly my T2 Alphas went from 10 available to 3 when I didn't even touch it from previous series.

dj7zk3b1ggl0.jpg

Now I don't even dare to purchase despite the cost stating 225 glory.

Any word on returning the glory that was wrongly taken? @Kabam Zibiit wouldn’t think it’s that hard of an issue to resolve, but I understand you have plenty of issues going on over there with this game.🤦‍♂️
  • user3948570293458user3948570293458 Posts: 29
    edited July 2018
    They just sent me an email saying that it was just a visual issue, which is absolutely incorrect!

I'm fuming mad they would pull a stunt like that! Clearly their site was broken shortly before the cutover to the new prices!

I was incorrectly over charged for buying a single t1a and a single t2a frag . I was charged 2217 for those two items. The displayed cost total was 1215,but somehow they charged me 1002 extra loyalty! Also, I had only bought a single t2a frag that week. Don't think that would make up the difference in cost.
    They just sent me an email saying that it was just a visual issue, which is absolutely incorrect!

I'm fuming mad they would pull a stunt like that! Clearly their site was broken shortly before the cutover to the new prices!

I was incorrectly over charged for buying a single t1a and a single t2a frag . I was charged 2217 for those two items. The displayed cost total was 1215,but somehow they charged me 1002 extra loyalty! Also, I had only bought a single t2a frag that week. Don't think that would make up the difference in cost.

I as well just got this same BS response, which is absolutely 100% incorrect. It was not just a visual bug, the wrong cost was displayed and we were charged much more glory than the cost shown. Come correct Kabam, this is nonsense! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab
  • Same here. I'll be reporting kabam for fraud. I've had it.
  • David296David296 Posts: 8
    I've just raised a ticket for the third time about bring charged too much. I've asked them to tell me my previous glory balance and what I was charged, but that part of the ticket was ignored. Is there a further escalation path that can be taken?
  • Hey there everyone, sorry for the delay here. We are still investigating this issue at the moment. As soon as we have more info for everyone, we'll provide the updates here.
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109
    edited July 2018
    CCarteR717 wrote: »
    My T1 Alphas did not reset, and weirdly my T2 Alphas went from 10 available to 3 when I didn't even touch it from previous series.

Same here -- it's showing 5/10 even though I bought T1A over a month ago (before the new system was announced).
    David296 wrote: »
    I've just raised a ticket for the third time about bring charged too much. I've asked them to tell me my previous glory balance and what I was charged, but that part of the ticket was ignored. Is there a further escalation path that can be taken?

Same here man, just had to submit a 3rd ticket regarding this earlier today. Was less than cordial this time around as the previous 2 I got the same generic copy-paste response regarding the matter and the ticket closed. Clearly given the response it wasn’t even looked into and just dismissed and considered resolved by their customer service.

@Kabam Zibiit why has it taken us raising 3 tickets for this to be investigated properly? Can you confirm it will actually be investigated this time and the questions raised in the ticket answered, rather than a generic copy and paste answer that doesn't help being given.
  • Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181
    Ok, I was coming in to say that my Glory Store clocks were not resetting.

Now Im seeing that other people are having another similar issue as me. I havent bought the T1As or the T2As in over a week. Its been showing the same for me, 5 and 3 remaining. Those havent reset while others did, because I bought T4B shards at the same time.

But my clocks have been showing 2 days for at least two days now.6vl8wfbd1l6k.jpg
    2nd photo 936iwoelyj10.jpg
    And a 3rd ticket responded to with a generic copy and paste reply stating it was just a visual bug and closing the ticket. You must have the worst customer service, these tickets aren’t even being read and looked into at all. Is it the goal of your customer service team to just reply with a generic response showing the matter hasn’t been looked into and resolves nothing enough times til a person just gives up on the issue? Well I guess attempt number 4 is coming down the pipeline.
    Utterly ridiculous, had the same response too, with the specific point I raised and the question I asked being ignored again. @Kabam Zibiit what will it take for my question to actually be answered?
    Wow, it didn’t take a whole day to copy and paste a response this time, just an afternoon. Another ticket ignored, and my time wasted yet again. Ticket number 5 coming and not a single one actually looked into. I’m curious how many it’ll take at this point.
    Same for me. I'm think I'm thinking that they are hoping that we'll stop if they keep ignoring the complaints we are making.
    Had another ticket closed with the same copy and paste answer about reset screens, even though I've made it clear it was the cost charged that was the issue. They also ignored my request for information about my glory balance and also did not provide details about escalation points despite being directly asked. @Kabam Spice @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab can someone pick this up please as it has been 5 tickets now without it actually being investigated. If you will not investigate the issue, then please provide details of your escalation process and both within kabam and also with the app store as I believe you may be breaking their terms and conditions by refusing to properly investigate complaints
    Same here, 5th ticket closed out with a bogus copy and paste response. 6th ticket already sent and awaiting yet another we could care less copy and paste response from kabam customer service. Well done kabam, this is clearly something that didn’t even affect a lot of people and yet it still takes you at least a week to get sorted, if it ever does! I imagine it could be looked into and resolved in a matter of hours at most.
    edited July 2018
    So I finally got an actual response and they tell me that the purchase I made on July 23rd, which is today, was of the proper amount and charge. How awful is your customer service? Why would I have sent a ticket yesterday regarding a purchase I’d make today!?😂 Wow! That’s all I can say. 7 tickets now sent on this issue, and apparently they were all regarding a purchase to come in the future.🤦‍♂️😂
    OK, they kept telling me visual issue and to purchase one and itd reset. I kept arguing. After I confirmed with teammates the cost of the T2A shards, I bought one and sure enough it reset. I then was able to buy 9.

Same thing with the T1A. Bought one and it reset.
    OK, they kept telling me visual issue and to purchase one and itd reset. I kept arguing. After I confirmed with teammates the cost of the T2A shards, I bought one and sure enough it reset. I then was able to buy 9.

Same thing with the T1A. Bought one and it reset.

It is just a visual issue, unless you purchased before the reset when they changed the cost. The cost shown had changed but what we were charged was not what was shown. I finally actually got the matter looked into after 7 tickets and they confirmed that on the 15th I was charged 1,982 glory when the cost should have been 1,000 glory, and while that is still even incorrect as the costs were just reduced and should have been 900 and not 1,000 I’ll take the 100 glory loss of this actually finally gets sorted out. They said it was being escalated for a “possible fix”. So hopefully they finally got it right a week later. Funny though, it didn’t take very long after my reply to looking into the purchase made on the 23rd, today, for them to look at the problematic purchase that occurred on the 15th. Why we have to submit tickets for a week for them to look into something that should take no time to resolve is beyond me.

Mine was 900, my T1A was 250
  • Hey everyone, we've made some more progress on this. For those who were charged too much Glory on the 15th when purchasing from the Glory Store, if you send in a new ticket to our support team with a list of the items you were charged too much for and the date those purchases were made, they should be able to help you out. You can contact our support team by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". It does need to be a new support ticket though, so we apologize to those who have previously sent in tickets.
    Seriously? I sent ten e mails about this and was told that there was definitely no error, was essentially called a liar for saying that I had a different value displayed and was told that nothing would be done about it. Why has it taken so long for this to be resolved and why wasn't it properly investigated in the first place?