**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Mastery setup to increase Champion PI [edited by Mod for clarity]

AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
edited July 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Anyone have any idea why my 3 star maxed Blade with maxed sig lvl has a PI of just 2k?ayfgxt4qimle.png
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    What PI were you expecting?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @AdiMukh555 it's your masteries. Don't know whether you have a good setup or not, but at level 34 you don't have many mastery points to work with.
  • Options
    HolyDrac wrote: »
    What PI were you expecting?

@HolyDrac i was seeing a vid and there it's PI was about 2.5k, so I was a bit confused
  • Options
    @AdiMukh555 it's your masteries. Don't know whether you have a good setup or not, but at level 34 you don't have many mastery points to work with.

@LeNoirFaineant oh, didn't knew that masteries affect the PI, any idea which masteries should I use?
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    masteries
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    https://www.mobilesector.net/best-mastery-guide-2018-marvels-contest-of-champions/

Start there. Each mastery effects PI differently, and each champ responds differently to the same mastery (like robots are not effected by willpower).

The goal isn't necessarily to maximize PI, but rather get the best aids for your gameplay and modes you're working through.

BTW, my 3* Blade (sig 66) is at 2550 with a fairly conservative mastery setup for a summoner lvl 60, but could easily break 2800 if I went with a Blade-specific setup with suicides.
  • Options
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    https://www.mobilesector.net/best-mastery-guide-2018-marvels-contest-of-champions/

Start there. Each mastery effects PI differently, and each champ responds differently to the same mastery (like robots are not effected by willpower).

The goal isn't necessarily to maximize PI, but rather get the best aids for your gameplay and modes you're working through.

BTW, my 3* Blade (sig 66) is at 2550 with a fairly conservative mastery setup for a summoner lvl 60, but could easily break 2800 if I went with a Blade-specific setup with suicides.

thank you so much @Dexman1349 for the elaborate help.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @AdiMukh555 definitely research masteries so you have a plan you are working towards and you don't wind up redoing them again and again like a lot of us did lol. General rule of thumb, most things on the early part of the tree are for unlocking other masteries and don't need a lot of points. If you don't have parry and dexterity get them ASAP. Only need one point in dexterity but maxed parry is good. Then work on saving units for cruelty and precision. Good luck.
  • Options
    @AdiMukh555 definitely research masteries so you have a plan you are working towards and you don't wind up redoing them again and again like a lot of us did lol. General rule of thumb, most things on the early part of the tree are for unlocking other masteries and don't need a lot of points. If you don't have parry and dexterity get them ASAP. Only need one point in dexterity but maxed parry is good. Then work on saving units for cruelty and precision. Good luck.

oh alrighty @LeNoirFaineant thanks for the help, appreciate it man! Yeah, my parry and Dexterity are maxed along with the heal mastery (don't remember it's name lol)
  • Options
    Hey AdiMukh555, as others have touched on already, Champion PI can be affected significantly by Masteries.

No bug is occurring here so I've moved this thread over to the correct Forum section. I've also edited the title to make it more relevant to the discussion taking place.