**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The overheating is literally breaking my phone

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
I haven’t played a lot this month because of overheating, but this morning I happened to be pretty bored so I started working thru heroic (because I need to “prove myself” in that before I can play master to get decent rewards...)

So yeah I was bored and I only played for like 15-20 min before I notice the corner of my screen is starting to blacken. I asked a friend who would know about that stuff and apparently it’s really bad for my phone (IPhone 6s). As I’m typing this the blackened part of my screen is still there.

Kabam u need to fix this issue or you will literally lose customers. I doubt anyone would mind if you took back the new graphics thing if it meant it wouldn’t break every phone but the top phones on the market.

I’m only logging on now for calendar rewards then logging off. No more playing for me, which sucks because I do really like this game, it’s just choices that u make and some of the crazy bugs and of course, overheating that makes it not fun...

TLDR my phones screen is dying because of the overheating

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    mpylid4v4alt.png

Took this a minute ago, so it’s not that update causing the problem. Never had a prob until AM update
  • Hi @Hammerbro_64! We're sorry for the frustration and inconvenience caused by this latest issue.

You can find our main thread about the latest phone issues HERE.

Rest assured we are working on a fix and it's our number one priority so we'll be sure to update as soon as we have more information. In the meantime, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread to keep the forum organized.
This discussion has been closed.