**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Marvel Insider Points for Deadpool Quests Arrive Yet?

Did anyone receive their Marvel Insider points for completion of the Deadpool quests yet? 10,000, 30,000 and 50,000. This is the first time I haven't received them before the chance to redeem that month's rewards expired (the 3* Domino, etc.). Last month I received all my points for the Infinity War quests by June 13th.

Comments

• boss0600boss0600 Posts: 76
    I haven't received mine either. Wonder what's the hold up.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Did anyone receive their Marvel Insider points for completion of the Deadpool quests yet? 10,000, 30,000 and 50,000. This is the first time I haven't received them before the chance to redeem that month's rewards expired (the 3* Domino, etc.). Last month I received all my points for the Infinity War quests by June 13th.

They won't answer questions regarding Insider on here. Glad to hear confirmation from others that did not receive points for last month though. Below was a good post from Kabam related to how to proceed though.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/486937#Comment_486937
  • ChiknLoVrChiknLoVr Posts: 51
    7/20
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    Speak of the devil, right after I made this post I logged into Insider and had my points for Beginner mode. Now I'm checking again and Heroic mode points are there. Nothing for Medium yet, but I did finish that one last so they're coming in the order I finished so far.