**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is the offer worth it ?

RyseRyse Posts: 181
I am new player since 3 months with 5 4* ar R3 and 0 5*

Just wanted to know if the 3rd offer of 2500 units is worth it as I have 5k shards and addidtional 5k will give me my 1st 5*.

Plz help

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    unit wise it is ok. I got a five star DD NF from the legendary and five star spider gwen from forming a crystal.

use with saved units, though, not credits.

be prepared for regret, so might as well spend those units on mastery like what the guy below said.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Ryse wrote: »
    I am new player since 3 months with 5 4* ar R3 and 0 5*

Just wanted to know if the 3rd offer of 2500 units is worth it as I have 5k shards and addidtional 5k will give me my 1st 5*.

Plz help

If it were me I would spend the resources on a firm mastery setup that will help you clear more story and monthly quest content.
  • 85_widereciever85_widereciever Posts: 85
    If you have the essential masteries like parry and eve add I’d say go for it
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    If you have the essential masteries like parry and eve add I’d say go for it

I dont have any paid masteries yet. So now i am really in a dilemma between the 5* and those masteries. Plz recommend any masteries that are useful

Parry and Dexterity. (It would require you to unlock limber first).
  • 85_widereciever85_widereciever Posts: 85
    Just get parry and dexterity first then go from there, and @cAncAmO is right all my 5*s suck so I just use 4*s for everything including uncollected.

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    "Worth"/value is purely subjective, meaning it is different for each and every individual.

While one individual may find rocky road icecream "worth" $30 a pint, another may not find it "worth" anything at all.

As a result, only you can truly know if something is "worth it" to you.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    You can still translate every offer into a unit equivalent and compare it to other offers. Value within the game economy may differ than thenworth you place on it personally.

It’s always a good idea to make sure it’s a good overall value to help determine if it is worth to you.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    "Worth"/value is purely subjective, meaning it is different for each and every individual.

While one individual may find rocky road icecream "worth" $30 a pint, another may not find it "worth" anything at all.

As a result, only you can truly know if something is "worth it" to you.

You just wrote something that's at par with what GroundedWisdom would say. Adds nothing to help the OP or anyone else for that matter.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    If this will be your first 5* I tend to agree with others that you can better use your units else where.... Maxed 4* roster is much more useful than having a single 5* ... Duping will be an issue if you get a good champ and his/her ability depends on it... Getting the resources to r3 is also going to be an issue I imagine.
  • albanyaussiealbanyaussie Posts: 80
    No offer Kabam provides is truly "worth" it. It just depends on how quickly you want to advance.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Just a lil more to add that my two main 4* are R4/40 Duped Voodoo and R3/30 duped starlord.

so i guess getting unduped 5* that too groot can be extremely frustrating. Even the legendary might drop a 4* which can be kamala khan. Worst case scenario

Those two 4* will get you through most contents the game currently offer... The 5* basic pool is getting so diluted that there's a better chance getting IP or she hulk or many other junk instead of blade or stark Spidey. This is a deal that I will pass for sure.