**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please fix the default map showing in AQ

bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
We always do 5x5. Last 2 days it's been showing us map 2 first. We nearly started it 2 times now. One of these days someone will accidentally start map 2 and we will lose out a ton of peak rewards. I'm sure we aren't the only ones having this issue.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Always pay attention before opening. Trust me. Learned that one entering Defense in War when Champs are in a Quest. Lol.
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Getting rid of the tiers caused this. Gotta say that was stupid in a sense
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Getting rid of the tiers caused this. Gotta say that was stupid in a sense

Anyone who blindly does things and starts the wrong map is stupid. Sorry but facts are there.

This was a feature they advertised and people got used to starting AQ right away without checking. Just because you think people who start the wrong map are stupid doesn't mean this isn't a bug that should be fixed.
  • Options
    Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    We started the wrong map because we didn’t notice it defaulted to map 2. We’ve been running 5x5 for years. Not sure I’ve ever actually played map 2. Sucks that it was the first aq of the new system but it is what it is.
  • Options
    dparmdparm Posts: 109
    This is a bug, guys.

A long time ago it was fixed so that it would default to the last map your alliance ran -- so why would it be showing 2? I remember someone from Kabam explicitly posting that this was fixed.