**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Champion XP going down after upgrade with ISO

玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
One of my 3* Champion Wolverine (X-23) was previously 389 RANK 3/4 LEVEL 30/30

Today I won the Tier 2 Mutant Catalyst and so I upgrade my Wolverine (X-23) with ISO, after upgrade, I found the attributes dropping and more dropping, my 3* Champion Wolverine (X-23) is becoming 357 RANK 4/4 LEVEL 4/40

HELP !!

Comments

• 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    Before Upgrade : 389 RANK 3/4 LEVEL 30/30
    After Upgrade : 357 RANK 4/4 LEVEL 4/40

Why so ?
    shall i keep upgrading ?
  • Hey There!

Wolverine and X-23 both do this. After ranking up, they lose a small amount of theirPI, but that's easily gained back when you level up further. This is not a bug.
  • Hey There!

Wolverine and X-23 both do this. After ranking up, they lose a small amount of theirPI, but that's easily gained back when you level up further. This is not a bug.

How does something like this happen?

This is the result of how their Health Curves work. Both of them have a fairly low amount of Health to compensate for their potential huge Regeneration abilities. Each Rank has its own curve, but for these two in particular, their health curve for each starts a little lower than than where it ended.

It was either this, or lower it all throughout, but I personally kind of like having them be a little bit more powerful while I get the Cats I need to take them up a Rank.
    Wolverine (X-23)

Before Upgrade : 389 RANK 3/4 LEVEL 30/30
    After Upgrade : 357 RANK 4/4 LEVEL 4/40

LATEST /Now : 364 RANK 4/4 LEVEL 8/40
    Hey There!

Thanks for your info .
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    How is a 3* at rank 4 only 300 rating?
    How is a 3* at rank 4 only 300 rating?

Oh Yes, Look here (image), Latest is : 366 RANK 4/4 LEVEL 9/40

qz6uw2sk3vr5.jpg
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Oh u meant attack rating, i thought you were talking about PI
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Oh u meant attack rating, i thought you were talking about PI

I was super confused too. Even more so about the health comments made.

OP, keep leveling! A lot of champs do this. 3/30 has higher stats then 4/1 but 4/40 is a lot higher then 3/30.