**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Phone overheating issue first reported on April

I along with other summoners have asked this question in the main phone overheating thread yet it still remains unanswered by moderators and I think I speak for everyone this needs to be addressed. Why weren’t the iOS and Android overheating issues investigated when they were first reported well over 3 months ago with the 17.2 update in April? Also given the fact that these reports were not investigated until the most recent update willl this be factored in when compensation is given out?

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I think they weren't investigated in April because it wasn't as wide spread as this one current is.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    I've seen reports of either battery drain or overheating sporadically since at least last year. It isn't necessarily true that all of these reports represent the same problem, or even a problem they could necessarily fix across the board.
    Snake_Eyes wrote: »
    Also this isn’t spam whoever flagged this post. This is just a simple question that hasn’t been answered yet and it is being constructive and professional. There is no reason to close this thread as it does not violate TOS.

I wouldn't worry about it. No one else can see the post has been flagged as spam normally except for the original poster, and the only thing flagging does is indicate to a moderator that they have to read and review your post for content. If it isn't spammy, then whoever did that forced a moderator to read your post. Which was specifically what you wanted to happen in the first place.
  • ChenChen Posts: 115
    I've had this issue since December or something. I attributed it to Apple's battery drain issue and throttling phones as that was about the same time that news came out and didn't think it was the game as it was running great on my iphone SE. I'm not sure why Kabam created those Android and Apple threads as I have not seen any mods really give any feedback or updates in the threads. They rather use their resources to create new content every month than to solve gameplay and bug issues. We'll see in a couple of weeks if a new update comes out with new content if they're using a "team" of people to fix the overheating issue.
  • Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    I want a refund for what I have spent waiting for Kabam to fix it! Honestly I am tired of we will fix it I want my money back!
    I don’t care if it’s from Apple or Kabam.. let them figure it out
    I want a refund back to when I bought and did not get what I paid for
    And that goes back to December at least
    I am contacting an attorney to see what my options are
    Chen wrote: »
    I've had this issue since December or something. I attributed it to Apple's battery drain issue and throttling phones as that was about the same time that news came out and didn't think it was the game as it was running great on my iphone SE. I'm not sure why Kabam created those Android and Apple threads as I have not seen any mods really give any feedback or updates in the threads. They rather use their resources to create new content every month than to solve gameplay and bug issues. We'll see in a couple of weeks if a new update comes out with new content if they're using a "team" of people to fix the overheating issue.

If we see more content come out, it will mean Kabam didn't send all the content developers home while the programmers worked on the client overheating problems, because that would be silly to do.

The content developers develop content. They have no ability to solve game client overheating issues, unless you think it is possible to troubleshoot iOS issues using Excel.