**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

game is skipping or lagging.

Since the update my game has skipped a lot during fights. I haven't had the over heating problem others have but the game performance is way off. I have android galaxy s7. My download speed is around 90 mbs and upload is 40. Ping is around 36 so its not a connection issue . it happens on or off of Wi-Fi. The major things is the game will randomly speed up and slow down which messes with intercepting. The parry doesnt some of the times. The specials of of the last hit of your combo sometimes work and sometimes gets blocked because of the skipping. Opponents will use specials in the middle of your combo. It happens every where. In aq, arena , aw , regular story. I asked around and alot of people are experiencing this. I think this should be fixed before y'all keep adding new events and new peak milestones and new characters. I dont want compensation I just want you to focus on fixing your game before adding more stuff to it.

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I see that much more on my iOS than I do on my Android but there's no doubt the last update messes with both platforms. My Android is mostly sluggish so the timing just seems off, it tends to get warm too. I agree though we need a stable update before worrying about the extras. The game is fundamentally broken for a lot of people.
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    Everything about this game is broken. All things mentioned above and so much more. I've never played such an unstable game in my life. Actually find myself playing mcoc less and less as time goes on. Unfortunately I don't think any of this will be corrected any time soon. These same problems have been affecting a big part of the community for well over a year now. It just seems to now be spreading to others who have had a smooth running game up until this point. Not quite as many "get gud" rebuttals as there once were.
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    nt4l7y765wxh.gif
    This happens with voodoo and many other champs also. Specials work when they like or your champ runs into attacks or away from them. On there own I might add. Block get broken randomly ect should have a collection of these in no time now I know how to make them lol
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    Notice the special completely failed lol