**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I got banned for posting!

Why?

Comments

• Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    Apparently I can’t speak if it touches kabams ineptitude
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Yes, sadly, you need to take those topics to another platform.
    Like was saying....i spent thousands of dollars and did not get what I paid for.
    My mistake, thought this was general
    My mistake, thought this was general

It is general, but they will delete your post if they don't like it. It's how it works.
    I paid for a game I could play without burning up my hardware and intellectual toons that worked as described
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    You are exactly right. I tried desperately to post facts and actual screenshots about an issue I had with the featured 6* a few weeks ago. I got jailed and every post deleted. I wasn't the only one. So many people reached out to me saying thier posts got buried. Sorry bro, it's the oppression we live in
    I agree I was too new to realize what I was buying but if toons don’t work as they should and my phone can’t support the game I want my money back
    I agree I was too new to realize what I was buying but if toons don’t work as they should and my phone can’t support the game I want my money back

You have to open a support ticket, though.
    I have tons of screenshots
This discussion has been closed.