**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mystic rank up

I have 5* mystic awakening gem and 5* rank up (3-4) gem. My mystic champs are unduped magik and voodoo, duped morning star. Should I use any gem one of them or wait ?Which one is better option for AWs?

Comments

• Options
    AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Magik or voodoo are excellent for AW
  • Options
    LikeabosskiLikeabosski Posts: 4
    Magik
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Use both items on voodoo
  • Options
    SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Magik
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Not sure why people have said nothing about Morningstar... I don't have her, but I have heard that she is one of the best characters in the game if you can learn to use her. Personally I have Magik at r4 Unduped and she doesn't need the dupe, so I wouldn't use the gem on her. I have duped Dr. Voodoo, but I opted not to r4 him. So I would hold off until someone can tell you more about morningstar than I can.
  • Options
    EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    voodoo needs it more, Magik is great without her dupe, all her dupe does is make AW defense better but with all the blades it's not even that hard, I just took out a 4/55 magik mini boss with my 5/50 unduped blade with ease.
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Magik's dupe is a nice to have. Get limbo when filling the power bar and lasts a lot longer than limbo after using specials. Good possibility that you can get your health back if you happen to get hit.