**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam please extend the cutoff date for legends run for this months eq

hi kabam,
As you guys are aware that due to overheating and crashing issue the game isnt playable for longer periods so I would like to know if you guys are extending the cutoff date to qualify for legends run this eq?

Comments

• Options
    _kamikaze__kamikaze_ Posts: 12
    Bump.. Any updates please
  • Options
    Thanks kabam mike ;) . So all the forums posts overflowing with heating issues must be players problem and kabam running a separate beta test for nothing apparently.
  • Options
    Bullseye!! That's exactly what i meant that every player should stop playing this game when i was asking kabam if they are extending the cutoff date so people (apparently only me) who are having heating issues can also have a fair shot at legends run this month.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    _kamikaze_ wrote: »
    Bullseye!! That's exactly what i meant that every player should stop playing this game when i was asking kabam if they are extending the cutoff date so people (apparently only me) who are having heating issues can also have a fair shot at legends run this month.

No worries man. Doesn’t make a difference whether you run for a tag this month or not.