**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Peak milestones

We now have to wait till AQ day 5 is over to recieve our glory, before the change we could use our glory to help us in war for health pots and revives so now we have to buy units if we need some.......excellent kabam change it back please it was fine the way it was

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Once you get some just don't spend it all at once. It will only take one round before things are back to normal, and we'll end up getting more overall.
  • Boot79Boot79 Posts: 14
    It's just handy to have some glory ready not just for war but for other things like t1 alphas and t2 alpha shards to help rank up champs, ever heard of if it's not broke don't fix lol
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Boot79 wrote: »
    It's just handy to have some glory ready not just for war but for other things like t1 alphas and t2 alpha shards to help rank up champs, ever heard of if it's not broke don't fix lol

To quote Shuri from BP: "Just because something works does not mean it cannot be improved"
    I'm all for improvements but this just to make you spend on units
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    SuperFarz wrote: »
    I'm all for improvements but this just to make you spend on units
    No it doesn’t. At the end of the week you get more glory and some items cost less with glory for purchase. Quite happy with the change.
    If you are in need of items every day perhaps
    there are other factors you need to consider....

For example in to high of war tier for your level or doing to hard of AQ for your roster
    No other factors to consider other than to make you buy units, I'm item free AQ, maybe a use a health pot now and again if I take a few hits in war and want to boost the health of a champ before the next fight. It was nice to have a steady trickle of glory coming in for 5 days. They have made war harder with extra miniboss's and stopped giving glory till the end of day 5 AQ do you think that's just a coincidence. Yes it's good we will get more glory but to make us wait for it is the intent to make us buy units, there is no reason why they couldn't give us more glory and just left it as it was lol

• RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    No, it’s way better now
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    No other factors to consider other than to make you buy units, I'm item free AQ, maybe a use a health pot now and again if I take a few hits in war and want to boost the health of a champ before the next fight. It was nice to have a steady trickle of glory coming in for 5 days. They have made war harder with extra miniboss's and stopped giving glory till the end of day 5 AQ do you think that's just a coincidence. Yes it's good we will get more glory but to make us wait for it is the intent to make us buy units, there is no reason why they couldn't give us more glory and just left it as it was lol

You only have to wait for this week. After that things will be the same. Unless you can’t budget your glory.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

Granted, they had to delay the start of Peak Milestones....but this was one of those times where we actually had advance notice that a change was coming. There was plenty of time to have put aside some Glory in preparation for this.
  • Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

You only have to wait for this week. After that things will be the same. Unless you can’t budget your glory.

The key part here is "Unless you can't budget your glory." Learn how to budget, and you will be fine. As my dad always told me, "Don't go spend it all in one place." In other words, don't go spend it all in one day. If you can spread it out, and only buy what you need at the cheapest prices, you can get more resources if you wait for the store to reset.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,659 Guardian

Kabam's strategy for getting players to spend more on the game is to give more glory? I wish Kabam would make the game harder in other areas, like ranking up champions.

In all seriousness, the game (like most F2P games) rewards players that can manage resources effectively. Strategically managing resources and resource earning is just as much a part of playing the game well as being able to pull off an intercept. I even suggested a way to split glory and cats to avoid this problem when the change was announced, but the fact that Kabam didn't do that doesn't mean they are trying to get players to spend more on the game. Thinking that any system that hands the players more glory and other rewards is part of an elaborate scheme to get the players to spend more on the game is completely nonsensical.

In fact you should be completely flush on glory from the compensation package from last week, which the vast majority of players would likely have gotten way more glory than normal *on top of* the glory they earned during the week. If you're short of glory for this week after all of that, getting small amounts of glory every day was probably not going to make any significant difference.
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    This is a ridiculous thread. When you get a big pile of glory in 72 hours -- know thats all you get for the next 8 days. Just like your paycheck, dont spend it all. This change was well communicated and anyone paying attention would've understood what was happening here. No intent to make you spend units etc. This was an all round positive change. More glory every 8 days, price of stuff same or lower. budget it.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    This is one change almost everyone is happy with
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    edited July 2018
    This is how I budget my glory.....

Buy the first item of select items like potions and revives and t4b even if I don't need them atm but only that then when store refreshes same thing I went from having in ng less than 400 to now above 5k and almost a full inventory but I also dont use items in aw durring the off seasons also buy them with loyalty as well