**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance recruiting one active member for our ally 123x5 in aq aq/aw daily no line app needed

We are seeking one player for our ally no line app needed add me in game game name is Matt1452

Comments

• Darkness82Darkness82 Posts: 275
    Anyone interest still got one spot left
    One spot is still open jump in while you can mergers must come to us we do not allow any offers from any alliance we stick together
    Hey guys just a quick update for our event minimums and donations we try and aim the best we can in aq and war we will update you soon note the spot is still free if your interested
    edited July 2018
    Another minor update we do not allow swearing in our alliance a bit of banter is fine but if you swear too often that results in a kick try be active as often as you can
    Also since we can’t ask for ppl to join we must add you on the waiting list pm me if your interested
    edited July 2018
    I’ll update you all soon be right back thanks for your patience as we as a alliance are recruiting
    Hey summoners I’m back update here is thst we are still open join now or you will miss your chsnce