**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

NAME CHANGES?

QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
I know for sure that a whole lot of people in this game HATE their in-game name and I am one of those people. We need name changes for those people even if it's for a few units I don't care as long as I don't have to keep my STUPID NAME!

Comments

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

Changing your Summoner Name is unavailable in-game, however, our support team would be happy to help you with the change. We will only change your name ONCE every 90 days. You can reach out to support by going to the gear icon in game and clicking "Support" under the Account header.

When writing in to us, please include 3 possible names you would like. If your name meets the following requirements, we will be able to make the change:

* The name(s) supplied does not violate our Terms of Service
    * Please do not include any of your personal information in your name. Any real-life information included in your name may cause a security risk for you.
    * Inappropriate language must also be avoided.
    * The name(s) supplied does not contain Marvel/Transformer intellectual property
    * The name is not already being used
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I did not realise that before I sent this, and I have now had a name change. However I would still really suggest that kabam should definitely add this as an in game feature still with the once every 90 day restriction. Its just a hassle to request it when it could just be added to the in game settings. Thanks
  • MaldorovMaldorov Posts: 19
    edited July 2018
    I completely agree, I've always wanted a dumb name that still somehow was good
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Also a Lot of people don't know how to change their names at the moment
This discussion has been closed.