**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game downtime and microrealm entrance [Titled edited for clarity] [Merged Threads]

Chazz34Chazz34 Posts: 22
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I Was inside the microrealm figthing when the server crashes, when the server returns my Time in the microrealm has finished, i worked hard to buy the Pym disc (expert)
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Contact support. I’m positive they’ll make it right
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    This is the standard game of Russian Roulette we play with this game. Do we use the boost, do we start that timed event, can I try a Legends run, how hot do I let my phone get? At any time things can go south and you're out of luck...

Try contacting support. They may or may not do anything to help.
  • I was in the middle of the master pym canister challenge and kabam goes down for emergency maintenance and now I lost my 500,000 pym points and no rewards. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Go to kabam support. The forum cant do anything for you
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Support might be able to help you
  • Chazz34Chazz34 Posts: 22
    edited July 2018
    I had the same problem
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Support shouldn't have to help u. The game went down. Anyone affected by this deserves their Pym Canisters back. Plain and simple.
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 274 ★★
    I had the same issue, game went down while in master micro event. Opened a ticket, they are helping out
    I contacted support for the same issue, lost my master micro realm run. They said they are looking into all the player affected and want to make it right, we'll see
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

Just wanted to let you know, we are looking into the issue for those who entered a Micro-Realm and were affected by the game downtime today. If you were in an active Micro-Realm that expired during the downtime, we plan on returning the Disk spent to enter the event quest. Our goal for this resolution is some time this week, but if this changes we will let you know in this thread. Thanks for understanding!
  • DoughboyDoughboy Posts: 0
    @Kabam Miike I was in the middle of a pym master mode mission and the game went down. How do I get a refund for my pym canister?
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Send in a ticket to Kabam support
  • NeoCitiesNeoCities Posts: 1
    Same here. Entered the Master Micro realm and then emergancy maintenance started AGAIN :( when I got back in, got the message "quest expired" I took a screenshot. Lost 500k canisters and potentiall 3500 red shards. Cmon Kabam!!!
  • shashankchromeshashankchrome Posts: 84
    My alliance wqs in the last few hours of playing a keenly fought AW when the gane crashed on us all.
    At the end, we lost with like 3k points.
    We couldn't beat the main boss on BG2 and thus lost.
    Now what would be the recourse for us?
  • @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Spice @Kabam Miike @Kabam Ahab @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit

Please look into this matter.

Last night I started with Micro Realm Master Mode Event and your game went down. This is the second time I am facing this problem last time because of your server I was not able to get Modok. Why are we not getting prior information about the maintenance?
    I have invested so much time grinding the arena and the last day contest went down and I didn't get Modok. I used 500000 Pym Disk to open Micro Realm.
    This is a 1-hour event and your game is down. When will I get this fixed? Where is the compensation?

• SchmitrnSchmitrn Posts: 111
    Yeah I was in a micro realm master 500k and when the game came back up it expired. I have put two tickets in and got the same generic response which is very disheartening.
    Schmitrn wrote: »
    Yeah I was in a micro realm master 500k and when the game came back up it expired. I have put two tickets in and got the same generic response which is very disheartening.

Hi!

Our plan is still to return the Disks this week for those affected, so don't worry. :)
  • There is nothing mentioned regarding the compensation for Micro- Realm in the Email. Does that mean you guys will not compensate? And if it's yes then It's time to uninstall the game. And I will ask my friends to do the same.
    Thank you kabam for fooling us once again.

@Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Spice @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Ahab @Kabam Zibiit
  • Ohboy21_Ohboy21_ Posts: 3
    I’m hopeful it’s resolved soon. I was at final fight when game crashed. I lost 325k pym but losing the awakening gem picked up on the way stings a bit
    I had a 3* chest and was about to fight wasp. Any way to restore my 3* chest? I'm going to be very disappointed if I pull a 1* chest from RNG. Also, maybe you should give extra compensation, in addition to returned pym disk, to those affected by this, some 5* shards or something. Thanks
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Tbh I say all of the overheating is downtime for me...I can only play 10 min at a time...oh well maybe an excuse to upgrade my phone :-D

I have a 🍎 6s. What other iPhones work for y’all without the overheating/screen blackening?
    edited July 2018
    Can we get an update on this? @Kabam Lyra thx
    Just got my pym disk back via an in-game message....and nothing else. Thanks, but no thanks, for the inconvenience
    If you lost out on a Micro-Realm during the downtime and were eligible to receive a replacement Disk, it will be in your in-game inbox today. Enjoy and thanks for understanding!