**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Looking for Alliance

Life in general has lowered my overall ability to grind, and I went a little too hard at the game for 6 months. Relatively burnt out. So I'm gonna take a step back and slow down my pace before I lose interest entirely.

I am:
[*] super laid back
[*] AW capable
[*] map 5 experienced
[*] able to log on a few times a day
[*] time zone +8 GMT (Malaysia/Singapore)
[*] not chatty, thus won't be active on any chat apps

Looking for
[*] relaxed alliance
[*] people who understand that this is just a game
[*] permanent home, if you're willing to have someone live in the attic

IGN: DinoHCY

Comments

• Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Dino, our alliance fits your description perfectly. Join F’ship of the Ring and add me in game for more details. IGN: Crooked_Sprook1
  • DinoHCYDinoHCY Posts: 58
    Thank you to those who have sent an invite!
  • MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129
    edited July 2018
    👋🏻, this is MyleHy7 😁 I would really like the opportunity to speak with you, if you don’t mind, about your possibly becoming one of the Vigilante Priesthood. We are an alliance with a strong commitment for excellence highly focused on 100% AQ Map 3 (and some 2) & frequent AWs. I’m currently in the market for someone such as yourself. If you are available, I would love an opportunity to chat with you further regarding this. I hope you have a great day.
    My InGameName & LINE ID are: mylehy7🙏🏻
  • b2sai069b2sai069 Posts: 2
    MyleHy7 wrote: »
    👋🏻, this is MyleHy7 😁 I would really like the opportunity to speak with you, if you don’t mind, about your possibly becoming one of the Vigilante Priesthood. We are an alliance with a strong commitment for excellence highly focused on 100% AQ Map 3 (and some 2) & frequent AWs. I’m currently in the market for someone such as yourself. If you are available, I would love an opportunity to chat with you further regarding this. I hope you have a great day.
    My InGameName & LINE ID are: mylehy7🙏🏻

Thank you for the time.... I would like to join but my current rank wasn't enough. Yet....is it OK?

• ElkalläElkallä Posts: 72
    Hey @DinoHCY we are exactly like you said.
    Chill alliance, we understand that is just a game, and you have other priorities in life.
    I send you an invite ;)
  • DinoHCYDinoHCY Posts: 58
    i have successfully moved into a new attic.
    Thank you all for your support! :smile: