**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why won't Kabam give me new AQ rewards?

mike867mike867 Posts: 509 ★★
I just joined this new Alliance about 24 hours ago and the AQ rewards don't payout for another 36 hours. I have been in this alliance for more than 48 hours then so why don't I qualify for the rewards?

I am contributing and participating very actively, why does Kabam have to make rules that don't favor the ones who participate? I am not an alliance jumper. Instead of making it time based, make it points or participation based. This is ridiculous, especially after the AQ milestone update. Now I have to wait 2 WEEKS for these rewards?

Comments

• FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    This has been in place for a long time and had been talked about extensively.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    mike867 wrote: »
    I am eligible for 3D Arena event which ends in 1D-12H but not for 5D event which ends in 1D-14H
    This seriously isn't fair. Kabam doesn't give us a warning before leaving previous alliance that these rewards may not be redeemable and they dont mention that anywhere in the game. If this isn't called being shady, then what is?

Wow... you are comically uninformed.
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    It isn’t a warning and I am sorry you didn’t realize it but as has been around for a very long time, over 1 year if not longer.
  • PeytonMariePeytonMarie Posts: 51
    First. You don't get rewards daily except the ally events now for AQs till the end. So as long as you are eligible before it ends you get them.

Second. This is an old topic and Kabam has actually SHORTENED the time. The higher allies were on a 10 day or 7 day lock out. Now its like 5 days. This was done because of the top allies hopping to get all rewards and keel the top ones at the top.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    There is a Blackout because you need to qualify by being a part of the Ally for a set amount of time. Basically discourages Jumpers. Otherwise, people could hop from Ally to Ally, collecting Rewards.
  • RebelCazRebelCaz Posts: 24
    Lol. Funny post
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Sadly, the VIP’s of this game are not the active players but the fattest wallet.
    It happens to everyone you’re not being singled out bro. The fact that you’re blaming kabaam for well known rule is funny to me. @mike867
    We’ve all had to go through it. Now you know.

Working as intended
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    This is why lot of alliances give new members the first week free of donations, because they don't get any rewards for AQ
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think the milestones where excluded from anyone when they changed alliances. Isn't it possible that everybody will get peak milestones?
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Has it occurred to you that perhaps you should have waited?
    I think whats going on here is that you tried to get double the glory by switching alliances, but you didn't know the rules...
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I’m almost positive when you try to leave an alliance or join one there’s a warning message. I just changed alliances a couple weeks ago and got a warning.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »

Yes perfect thank you.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »

Lol thread over.