**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Join the Order of The Last Host

Greetings, I am Agent K. Me and my associate Mr. Merlin are looking for strong and active summoners to join our cause. Must be level 17 or higher and log in at least four times a week. If you ever think you will be absent for than a week then please give us a heads up. Now don't let these rules fool you. We are very welcoming and are pretty loose on the rules. Just message me if you have any more questions.

Alliance name: Order of The Last Host
Tag: OTLH
Recruiting: Yes

Comments

• Options
    Update: Once we get up to 15 members there will be monthly bidding wars. I will personally buy the top donor at the end of each month a Collectors Daily Card. Once we get up to 30 members we will start doing more valuable prizes.
  • Options
    So how serious are we talking. Would I have to do idk meetings or something. Would I be required to donate? And are you serious about the bidding contest because that's pretty cool.
  • Options
    Well if my horrible spelling and grammar errors are ant indicator, it's not too serious. I just want people who join to be active. And no there will not be any meetings. Donations are not required, but definitely appreciated hence the planned contest.