**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Getting banned for 7days

It's very unfortunate that I got banned for 7 days because I used the modded version of the game.
It was not my fault it is Kabam's fault....
I want to why they even support the mod version of the game??
If the game software was properly created then the game wouldn't have supported the mods neither could I signed in.
I play other games like fifa mobile or pes18 they don't support mods....If you search the whole internet you will not be able to locate a single mod game of the game names I have given above because they have properly organised their game and they know that any type of 3rd party authorities can't break into their game still If u locate atleast a single mod of the these games still you can't login to those games with your original game ID. That's why EA sports and KONAMI are such big names because they know the proper way of gaming.
In your case millions of mod versions of MCOC are available to download in the internet and if I download one out of these and run them I could easily log In to the game with my original Kabam Id but Google play games doesn't respond to that mod.
Now players use mod only to fasten their progress as the game is really tough and not favourable for players until they reach level 25 or 30. First Kabam should locate their faults and sorry to say the Kabam developers haven't created the game what it should have been!!
They need to learn something from EA sports or KONAMI.
Because of your faults I have given above players suffer....their so called hard working progress comes to an end.
I don't know whether I will get back my account or not or in which condition I would get it back I won't continue playing the game anymore.
Thanks for such a nice gift and I seriously regret that being a long term gamer I couldn't recognise a half created game like MCOC.
Anyways **** off Kabam authority and I don't want your silly game back on my device you can ban my account permanently.
There are far better games than your half created MCOC game really I should say the developers are such illiterate first learn then create your games please!!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.