**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sticky animation and controls

So I came back after a short break. My games running pretty bad at the moment. I’m on iOS. From buttery smooth to two stop animations. There are two micro delays one when I press any action for champ and another micro second delay when it’s about to touch the opponent. Same goes for AI action. When AI dashes towards me j see they make micro second delay and then suddenly punch on my face. Can’t parry due to that. I know there are overheating and performance issues going on but this feels like poor multi threading code. Oh well I got it off my chest now I can breath again. Guess I’m gonna take another break.

Comments

• Options
    Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Yep experiencing the same thing... Ever since they pushed the peak rewards update the other day in ALL aspects of the game (AW/Monthly EQ/etc.) controls are just flakey as hell when you leave the game running them come back to it later. I’m getting constant champ freezing up after a combo (3-4 or 5 hit) no evade, no block and just eating a combo or a heavy and just ridiculous amount of lag. I reboot the game and go back in and everything is fine. I’m doing a clean restart of the game when I’ve been away from it from now on. UNBELIEVABLY FRUSTRATING!!!

IOS 11.4.1 on iPad Pro
    Latest 19.0 edition of MCOC