**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dropped Alliance War Rating

Our war group was rate around 1000 just after the last war and we were at tier 11-12. Last 2 wars ended winning as well. But today with new war map we were dropped to tier 16 and our rating is 776. Any possible reason?

Comments

• crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    edited July 2018
    This is a common issue. I've seen people post about this in the forums now for several weeks. We finally experienced an our Alliance. Last war we were in tier 4 and now we're in 6. No emails, no notifications.

most players jump on all those forms and say that it must be for cheating but your alliance will know if you've been docked for cheating. The players caught will be banned and the leader will get an email to notify them of the reason your tier has been changed.

Nobody got banned and we never got any notifications in our alliance so we sent him a ticket and got a response saying that it is a common problem. Although Kabam said they're investigating it definitely make sure you guys send a ticket in so they know that it's happened to you too. Who knows how long it will take to fix.
    I think we lost about 300-400 war rating points too.
  • Uthpala13Uthpala13 Posts: 3
    Yep. We had a new guy who cheated in alliance war. He used very weak champs and got through all the linked nodes and got the opponents fully linked very strong boss. I kicked him out and I complained the kabam about the issue and requested investigation.. anyway we lost that war and no harm done.. i talked to our opponent and they haven’t complained but we did..
    Right. You will definitely know if it's due to cheating. So if no accounts in your alliance have been banned and an email wasn't sent to the leader from Kabam then it's simply part of the glitch. Make sure you send a support ticket in.

Kabam replied to us to let us know that it is a common issue that many alliances are experiencing and they don't know the cause yet.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Seems like someone may be piloting. Which is unfortunate because Kabam wont tell you who. Good luck, if you dont alreay know who it is.
    Pilot and get your account banned so if someone was banned then you would know who's cheating, right?
    Or are they not banning those accounts anymore? That would be completely unfair to everyone else who doesn't know they have a cheater in their Alliance. How else would you be able to tell?
    nc7c5ou78581.png

This is what you're supposed to get and we never got this
  • Uthpala13Uthpala13 Posts: 3
    Oh, we did not get a message like this.. I inquired and they first said they did not know what the cause is and lot of alliances experience the same but later they replied again and told me that we should not share accounts.. no word about piloting.. this is crazy bro..
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Someone in your alliance's got caught account sharring, pilioting, or hacking and that's the penalty for it.

They might not necessarily ban the offenders or offenders right away, though even if they do it likely won't be a very long one if they didn't do anything else warrant a longer or a permanent one.

If YOU are not the leader then you won't get a message and you won't have any way of knowing what's actually going on unless your leader tells you.

A lot of allainces have been getting docked lately for this and have gotten a message some of them actually posted the messages so one of two things are going on.

1. Your leader got the message but is not telling you anything because they're either the one doing or they are letting it happen.

2. Kabam didn't send a message do to everything that's been going on and were either to lazy or to busy to send it out.

There no way to really tell, so it's up to the alliance to figure out what's really going on but it doesn't change the fact that someone in your alliance did something to viloate kabams terms of service.

There is nothing you can do about and there is no way they will tell you who it is so it's up to all of you to investigate it and look for anything out of the ordinary.

Best thing you can do is tell your alliances to stop giving your information out, change it so it can't happen again and try to find out the preptraitor and remove them before they cause even more problems and before you lose more points
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    I'm not sure where the idea that a player will automatically be banned. They don't usually ban someone for account sharing, I'm not sure if they ever have. To be honest I'm not sure if they ban for a lot of the smaller TOS violations, of course they will for the big ones like clearing LoL with 3* champs. It's a safe bet that if you had your alliance war rating reduced by 300-400 points someone broke the rules in some form. Unfortunately it doesn't sound like Kabam is always sending leaders a message, I think they should. Definitely write a support ticket but be surprised if they don't say much.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Uthpala13 wrote: »
    Oh, we did not get a message like this.. I inquired and they first said they did not know what the cause is and lot of alliances experience the same but later they replied again and told me that we should not share accounts.. no word about piloting.. this is crazy bro..

Yeah there's the reason. Someone probably moved someone or covered an account while gone. They have been cracking down. For the most part it's great but some are innocent mistakes. Just let everyone know to be careful.
  • Ij135Ij135 Posts: 10
    Someone in your alliance's got caught account sharring, pilioting, or hacking and that's the penalty for it.

They might not necessarily ban the offenders or offenders right away, though even if they do it likely won't be a very long one if they didn't do anything else warrant a longer or a permanent one.

If YOU are not the leader then you won't get a message and you won't have any way of knowing what's actually going on unless your leader tells you.

A lot of allainces have been getting docked lately for this and have gotten a message some of them actually posted the messages so one of two things are going on.

1. Your leader got the message but is not telling you anything because they're either the one doing or they are letting it happen.

2. Kabam didn't send a message do to everything that's been going on and were either to lazy or to busy to send it out.

There no way to really tell, so it's up to the alliance to figure out what's really going on but it doesn't change the fact that someone in your alliance did something to viloate kabams terms of service.

There is nothing you can do about and there is no way they will tell you who it is so it's up to all of you to investigate it and look for anything out of the ordinary.

Best thing you can do is tell your alliances to stop giving your information out, change it so it can't happen again and try to find out the preptraitor and remove them before they cause even more problems and before you lose more points

I want to laught at number 3 but it may be the case. My alliance has been docked twice now. First time I got a message second time I didn’t. The response from the ticket I submitted asking why no message was the same as the one when I did.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    It’s a ploy
    Kabam strategy of protecting the accounts who have violated is only going to make this a bigger problem. When they start losing players and money, maybe they'll finally see how foolish this implementation was.
  • GsabaGsaba Posts: 62
    Agree the above. AW ratings dropped 3 times in 2 weeks, no notifications and same automated replies to all support tickets.
    Gsaba wrote: »
    Agree the above. AW ratings dropped 3 times in 2 weeks, no notifications and same automated replies to all support tickets.

That's so wrong! Leadership is owed an explanation or there's no other way we can fix it. I hope this backfires on kabam.
    edited July 2018
    There is nothing to fix, all they need to do is inform leaders who is doing it and that's it, it's in that they fail due to their privacy guidelines and with what they've been dealing with they likely just forgot to send out the messages and their support is absolutely horrendous and useless most of time.

Many games that have an allaince vs alliance mode also have rules that they enforce and when someone viloates them they or their allaince will get punnished.

This is one of them and has been for quite awhile it's just now they are enforcing them more and more frequently to create the mess they made over the years but better late than never. They're at least making an effort to clean up their game just wish they would make that much of an effort in fixing it.

You know if people would stop giving out their information and letting others log into their account your alliance wouldn't be penalized, you would think after the first time people would get the memo.
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    If the leader is cheating and doesn’t say anything?
  • GsabaGsaba Posts: 62
    AW ratings dropped again and no help from support team. Same automated replies, clueless.
    I_ZERO_I wrote: »
    If the leader is cheating and doesn’t say anything?

Then your best bet would be to leave or try to get them removed which means you would have to contact support and prove it.
  • Hey there, the forums aren't the place to discuss actions taken on game accounts. If you are looking for more information, you can find some here. We would also advise having your alliance leader keep an eye on their inbox as well. Since we are not able to provide any more details related to this case on the forums, this thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.