**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So were those 3 champs officially confirmed, or was it a rumor?

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
I keep hearing that they where confirmed at SDCC but don't see anything official backing it up.

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    It was confirmed by Trucos.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    It was confirmed by Trucos.

That's not confirmation though. They aren't an official MCoC source
    Pretty much they are. They’ve never released info that hasn’t been confirmed. Everything they’ve shared has been official and happened. They don’t circulate rumors/speculation.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    edited July 2018
    This was confirmed at comic con lol

lhoa97bvewym.png

dan8o0h1v1of.png

Can also confirm Misty Knight character has joined S2
    Pretty much they are. They’ve never released info that hasn’t been confirmed. Everything they’ve shared has been official and happened. They don’t circulate rumors/speculation.

Yes but because it wasn't an official statement we can't talk about it on the Forums.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★

Yes but because it wasn't an official statement we can't talk about it on the Forums.

To be fair, even official statements on this forum have been wrong (i.e. Archangel working as intended)
    Dexman1349 wrote: »

To be fair, even official statements on this forum have been wrong (i.e. Archangel working as intended)

But have official statements regarding upcoming characters been wrong?
    I've heard someone behind the Marvel Games development confirmed they are coming but I don't know how trustful this guy is
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »

But have official statements regarding upcoming characters been wrong?

Official statements haven't really been made until the day before the champ is in the Featured Arena (oftentimes 2-3 weeks after they're the boss of the monthly event quest).
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★
    Didn't someone say they were confirmed at SDCC, or was it just Trucos? I'd hate to think I got all excited over data mined information.
    Didn't someone say they were confirmed at SDCC, or was it just Trucos? I'd hate to think I got all excited over data mined information.

I think its a little bit of both, but the Trucos post is causing more hype then an official statement.
    edited July 2018

I think its a little bit of both, but the Trucos post is causing more hype then an official statement.

It's just my personal feelings on it. In the other Thread, someone mentioned they were confirmed at the Convention. Which is why I got excited. As much as I love having tidbits, I don't appreciate the stealing of information.
    edited July 2018

It's just my personal feelings on it. In the other Thread, someone mentioned they were confirmed at the Convention. Which is why I got excited. As much as I love having tidbits, I don't appreciate the stealing of information.

Ryan Penagos did tweet they are coming but I'm not sure on his relation to Kabam or Marvel games.

Ryan Penagos did tweet they are coming but I'm not sure on his relation to Kabam or Marvel games.

Ok. I just go by what Kabam states themselves. Besides the fact that Trucos bootlegs the information, there have been Champs found from combing the data that were never released. In any case, I hope so. I've been waiting for Red Skull and Heimdall.
    I don’t know Trucos’ relationship to Marvel/Kabam/NetMarble but every time they have released information it has been correct. Also once Trucos confirms it and people post on forums it doesn’t get deleted or flagged. I would assume that Trucos and Kabam work fairly close together or that’s how it seems from the outside looking in
    They're commented many times on material circulated by Trucos, and the response is always the same. They don't discuss information that has been data mined. What that means is the information is combed from the data and released without permission.
    Stolen, basically.
    Also, there have been Champs shared by Trucos that have never been released. That's because the final product and release is up to Kabam. While everyone enjoys a heads up, it also has the potential to be false information.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    It was announced at SDCC and people who were live tweeting the event and the marvel games panel basically did a transcript of the whole thing in real time, so I’m not sure why people are questioning it still.

Trucos works very hard and provides so much useful information for this game and it’s players, for anyone to insinuate they weren’t helpful or accurate 99% of the time, or that going through the data files was something either shady or “stolen” is just ludicrous and ignorant. They’ve done it for as long as I can remember and never had any pushback or action taken by kabam, as anyone with the program to read the files can do so. Moderators have even confirmed and answered questions about information found in the files like red skull and Jessica jones for years now. If it was a problem or looked down upon they would have said so and shut off any thread discussing it.

Cannot believe I just read that. And the confirmation is easy for anyone to look up, it’s linked all over twitter and the subreddit.
  • AspareAspare Posts: 76
    So.... what champions are we expecting?
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Aspare wrote: »
    So.... what champions are we expecting?
    @Aspare
    Heimdall, Korg and Red Skull