**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is there an issue with parry stun times

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
It seems like the last 5 matched in the arena, other parry stun lasted shorter than normal. I used to be able to land a parry then heavy, but now it doesnt work? Can everyone now have 5/5 limber. Possible but highly doubtful

Comments

• Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Limber mastery
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I had a parry delay today. I parried, it popped up, the opponent hit me 2 more times then stunned!
    Then Mordo in AW, I hit him while he was holding block sparkle ring like he always does and it parried me.
    This happened 3 times. I hit the block he is already holding and I get parry stunned.

Your issue could be limber masteries. I have mine maxed. But also.....PARRY stuff happens.
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Limber mastery

Guess you didn’t ready my message. Duh. I said highly doubtful 5 different matches in a row

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Limber mastery

Guess you didn’t ready my message. Duh. I said highly doubtful 5 different matches in a row

I havent personally noticed anything different. And if you're climbing the ranks, I do know more and more people with full limber.

One tidbit is block proficiency (i believe) effects parry stun times. If you changed your masteries and decreased the block proficiency, itd be less stun times
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    I noticed this too and figured it was max limber since I was in 5* featured arena and those tend to be high level summoners.