**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game Lag and Potion Return

We have all been running AW in the offseason since Season 2 ended a little less than a month ago. During this time there have been different issues with AW one of the most annoying and inconvenient things is game lag at the start of some AW fights. For instance today I started up a fight giving my 5 star Hyperion 2 level 4 health potions and a couple of level 1 potions. I start the fight against an 11k Magik the game lags and I get killed instantly with 6 hits from her. I fully understand that we might lose fights in AW, but we shouldn't lose a fight due to game lag and what about our wasted potions? If Kabam wants to keep our support this serious game lag needs to be fixed ASAP this game lag is sometimes the difference between winning and losing the AWs.

Comments

• Options
    SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    Agreed, my alliance has decided to run itemless wars until the game is running better but we still have this issue when trying to run through uncollected. Ghost is the worst for this because if the game lags and she touches you it's an instant kill. Everytime that happens you can just throw away 40 units.