**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Level Up Events?

Are there no more level up events? I have not seen one ended last Saturday I believe.

Kabam, can you speak to this?

Comments

• Options
    Schmidty0611Schmidty0611 Posts: 28
    Edit: I have not seen one since one ended last Saturday, I believe.
  • Options
    GaaabeMGaaabeM Posts: 33
    I literally only log on this game for level up events now and they aren’t showing up. Damnit it’s like Kabam is telling me to quit this game forever.
  • Options
    battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    22 hr events are random last 2 events are ineligible to be selected so its a 50/50 shot on last 2 events.... it just has been a bad run for level up.
  • Options
    Schmidty0611Schmidty0611 Posts: 28
    Thanks mum_m2, but that doesn’t touch at all on level up events as those are solo events. That article was strictly focused on alliance events.

Thanks again though, cause I was trying to find that article to refresh my memory as to what the changes were.

This is some bull though...I just want to level up some champs for crying out loud.

Please look into this Kabam!
  • Options
    Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    edited July 2018
    Actually last week there were 2 level up event really close to each other as i can remember. Its like it came one day and then came back 2 days later. I still remember because i was suprised and didn't have enough iso for the 2nd one. Again this is all random, i can only expect it to come next after this EQ completion ends.
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    It seems that with the new events being added that the rotation got messed up. Probably caused Level up event to be skipped. I'm sure it'll come around eventually because I'm needing it too