**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should they extend the Ant Man event quest?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
Due to the overheating issues, I can’t do more than 3-4 fights without the phone messing up.

Take into account that’s a run on AQ or AW, there is no room to fit the event quest in.

Should we have it extended for another month; still with a new one coming.

I shouldn’t have to miss out on rewards I would have normally gained due to the error on your part, so please extend it.

What’s everyone else think?

Should they extend the Ant Man event quest? 44 votes

Extend the Ant Man quest for another month
20%
DarkestDestroyerSMRkaLiss_Bliss_DarkRavenKillerRino19Lilhavana123The_FungiXxOriginalxXSnake_Eyes 9 votes
Don’t extend it
79%
VoluntarisWhododo872LeNoirFaineantBitterSteelstakRaganatormum_m2DukeAxeCopFireDrenlinPrimmer79DukeZmanbuttersDOKTOROKTOPUSThecrusher_9756Harbinger195CupidNoOnexROPeterQuillAspare 35 votes

Comments

• Options
    krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Don’t extend it
    I think people are just mis-using this excuse now. Android does go through all these issues and yet we can complete EQ every month.

Crashes are very frequent right now and I have already done all top 3 EQ (uncollected is at 62%)
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Don’t extend it
    Please don't extend the most boring monthly EQ in ages.
  • Options
    I think people are just mis-using this excuse now. Android does go through all these issues and yet we can complete EQ every month.

Crashes are very frequent right now and I have already done all top 3 EQ (uncollected is at 62%)

I’m pretty sure android hasn’t got an issue to this extent, get an iPhone or use a mates, and then tell me it’s an excuse 👍
  • Options
    sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    Don’t extend it
    I have an iPhone 8, and honestly I feel like y'all just making excuses about this game. Y'all devices are just old an trash, and can't keep up with the performance requirements to play this game!!!

iPhone 8 and I have zero heating issues, y'all better upgrade them 6-7s'
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Don’t extend it
    sd__white wrote: »
    I have an iPhone 8, and honestly I feel like y'all just making excuses about this game. Y'all devices are just old an trash, and can't keep up with the performance requirements to play this game!!!

I don’t know about you but where I live money doesn’t grow on trees... it’s not the phone if everything else on it works right.
  • Options
    TheReverendTheReverend Posts: 126

My Iphone X gets warm as soon as i open the app, take your case off and feel just south of our camera. The cpu is baking.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Yeah because having a 1 year old phone is the cause of it.

I can play Injustice/HIT/CSR Racing/Strike Force all day long and never feel my iPhone 7+ Get hot. But 10 mins of sitting idle in MENUS of MCOC I feel my fingers burning.
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Last month's should have been extended if anything. There was two different special events, arenas, and tons of issues.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Don’t extend it
    i think everyone is going to be very well compensated here.
  • Options
    krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Don’t extend it

I’m pretty sure android hasn’t got an issue to this extent, get an iPhone or use a mates, and then tell me it’s an excuse 👍

I think that applies to you, try using android for a month.

I have an iPad, iphone 6s and a moto z play, So I KNOW.

My most important fights are on the iphone 6s and the iPad. (especially AW)
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Don’t extend it

I don’t think you know the extent of the issues that Apple users have at the moment. There is a huge world of difference between 5 second longer loading times and your phone shutting down due to excessive heat
  • Options

I think that applies to you, try using android for a month.

I have an iPad, iphone 6s and a moto z play, So I KNOW.

My most important fights are on the iphone 6s and the iPad. (especially AW)

Dude I played on a Samsung for most of the time, I only got an iPhone a year ago or something like that. I had to deal with the loading times, and to be honest it isn’t even much of an issue.