**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We deserve War Season rewards compensation

You already doubled the downtime this season and now weeks of delay. We lost a new whole season worth of rewards. And these are the best rewards to look forward to

Comments

• RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    You want rewards for something you didn't do? I understand the poor performance of Kabam for the past 45-60 days or so...but you'll get the rewards when you do the content.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I’d like a Porsche
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    You want Compensation for a competition that isn't even running yet?
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 169
    What have u been smoking? Lol
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    Yes...but others are also not advancing. So it's a wash. It's not like you are falling behind.
    Delaying the season is only delaying the rewards. It's not a loss of anything. You cannot lose something you never had. How can you not see that?
    Well...since there was a hiatus between Season 1 and Season 2, I guess.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Delaying the season is only delaying the rewards. It's not a loss of anything. You cannot lose something you never had. How can you not see that?

It is though. If the season is delayed a month season 3 is essentially gone as it will start the same time season 4 was scheduled to start. If you look at it that way then yeah collectively the entire community missed out on progressing.

Doesn’t matter that it affected everyone kabam should recognize this when they do hand out whatever it is they hand out.
  • KeonexKeonex Posts: 296 ★★★
    I agree, The Delay of War Season has slowed down progress, and we should get compensated for it. CAN we start the new season already those with HOT hands can just go to a retirement ally while their issuesget resolved if ever
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    i think they already know...
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    Yes...but others are also not advancing. So it's a wash. It's not like you are falling behind.

I'm not playing to beat other people's prestige. I'm playing to play with my own champs, and the complete rework of AW seasons along with this indefinitely hiatus are clearly making it harder for me to upgrade my champs compared to the system we had before. Almost all changes made recently are towards advancing our champs quicker than we have in the past. This is going in the opposite direction.
    They should have just done 1 week of downtime when they halved the seasons. This break right now is another story altogether considering how many Marvelous crystals were purchased by people who thought these new champs would be very rare during the upcoming war season, and now there's no war season.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Have to agree to a certain extent it’s not free maintaining a high rating while we wait for who knows how long 🤷‍♂️
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Compensate the event quests running which players can’t do
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Is there any word on when the next season will be starting?
  • Hey All,

We have not started discussions on any form of compensation at this time, as we are still 100% focussed on getting the game running as it should. It will not be until after we are confident the game is back to normal that we will have news on any form of compensation.
This discussion has been closed.