**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to find out prestige

My accounts just over a month old and I want to join a new alliance but I can’t find where to work out my prestige. Would anyone be able to help?

Comments

• Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    If your account is only a month old you really don’t need to worry about prestige. That’s mainly for competitive level alliance quests (map 5 and 6). But if you really want to know, it’s the average PI (number each champ has) of your top 5 champs without masteries. You can find prestige calculators online or in the Line app/ClanHQ as a couple of examples.
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Just more thing. Most of the calculators are designed for 4* or 5* with high levels. Very likely you wont find one that works for you, assuming that most of your champs are 3*.
  • Options
    OCorryOCorry Posts: 4
    Thanks I have like four r3 4* now but just wanted to know for the future
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    There are calculators out there. Go on Reddit or Line infobot. You can also remove all your masteries and add up your top 5 champs and divide by 5.
  • Options
    SuperSleightSuperSleight Posts: 46
    They really should have this directly in the game, it's silly that it's not there.
  • Options
    OCorryOCorry Posts: 4
    They really should have this directly in the game, it's silly that it's not there.

I know especially because it has such an impact on the game