**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rewards

I been trying to collect my rewards I can't it say is expired d6o8zy83xucf.png
4zun6lsnznh3.png

Comments

• Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    The awards come in your game mail. You probably collected them already
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Hey There,

Can you try and check your Stash Rewards and the Message you received with your AQ Peak Milestones? I'm interested to see if you can claim them there...

Happened to me also. I collected it via the stash and it still shows as not collected. Must be visual glitch. Same happens with achievements and when you play Quest. The fight icon displays a (1) for the complete Quest serie
  • Options
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    Hey There,

Can you try and check your Stash Rewards and the Message you received with your AQ Peak Milestones? I'm interested to see if you can claim them there...

Happened to me also. I collected it via the stash and it still shows as not collected. Must be visual glitch. Same happens with achievements and when you play Quest. The fight icon displays a (1) for the complete Quest serie

Thank you. I'm passing this on to the team to find out if it's intentional or not.
  • Options
    Kossta13Kossta13 Posts: 27
    Ok I collected but still showing
  • Options
    Hey There,

Any solution for this is kind annoying see I have something I ready got
  • Options
    brucef8bringerbrucef8bringer Posts: 109
    Peak milestones in AQ and Arena wins still show 1 in a red circle. So it's bug with Peak Milestones not thinking they are claimed. Please fix it
  • Options
    PearlyWhitesPearlyWhites Posts: 39
    In addition to the peak milestones, there is still the 1 that remains on the alliance events almost the entire time during AQ.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Having the same issue as kossta and it is really bugging me
    5s28jb3h43o8.png
    Please fix
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Yeah same issues for me I collected but seeing that I haven’t. I hate notifications lol it bothers me... OCD I have barely accepted the crystal notifications I’m hoarding
  • Options
    Not solution for this problem come on kabam do something is annoying see this everyday
  • Options
    CYBERJAYCYBERJAY Posts: 13
    Yep this is really getting under my skin - came here to complain about it.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    You guys have already claimed the rewards from the game mail, why you moaning?
  • Options

Ppl with OCD LIKE ME is hard to see something no perfect
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Kossta13 wrote: »

Ppl with OCD LIKE ME is hard to see something no perfect

I always hate it when there is a notification I can't clear lol. I've had it for days now.
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    8tc5t49au4ml.png