**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Level up event??

What's going on with level up event? I didn't seen one in a while, maybe 3-4 days, usually we have one in 2-3 days i think, that's wierd, and i really need one asap. Does someone else have same problem?

Comments

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    There's 4 events, and they appear randomly until all 4 have appeared... which means if Level Up was first one cycle, and last the next cycle, there would be 6 days between Level Up events.

In other words, quit spazzing out and calm down, people
  • ChosenOne94ChosenOne94 Posts: 108
    @AxeCopFire this is first time that i have this problem, longest cycle ever, it's really wierd, and if i'm not mistake i saw one event two times and still didn't see level up, maybe it's my fault but this is really wierd.
    edited July 2018
    Yes, because like I said, if level up was the first one cycle, and then last next cycle, you would see all 3 other events repeated before level up came back
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    The only rule for the solo events, both the 7 and 22 hour ones, is that we won’t get the same one twice in a row. Other that that they pop randomly.
  • zeebo50zeebo50 Posts: 9
    yeah think its random, ive been waiting on level up as well. its gone. quest completion, arena wins, hero use, quest completion and arena wins again today
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    Nope. Level up always come back after 3-4 days. It's never been delayed so much.

Kabam started a new cycle after the introduction of peak milestones. Knowing kabam, they must have messed up.
    TaimurKhan wrote: »
    Nope. Level up always come back after 3-4 days. It's never been delayed so much.

Kabam started a new cycle after the introduction of peak milestones. Knowing kabam, they must have messed up.

Did you even read this thread? Go and do it now
  • FJC1600FJC1600 Posts: 17
    YO, Kabam! Where’s level up event? You’re about to run hero use in less than 20 minutes but ran the event like less than 48 hours ago. Been waiting 6 days for level up and it’s always hero use, quest completion, or arena wins! Fix it!

9sbylvynlk21.png
    dz8g1y0uccas.png
  • zeebo50zeebo50 Posts: 9
    and another hero use coming up so no level up for 7 days
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Really not that big a deal as an event honestly.. 25 units and 1 4* sig stone... not the end of the world.
  • MehWhateverMehWhatever Posts: 23
    AxeCopFire wrote: »

Clearly, you don't know what a cycle is. Meaning "any complete round or series of occurrences that repeats or is repeated.". To experience two or three of a singular event in a rotation is not a cycle.

Clearly, you don't know what a cycle is. Meaning "any complete round or series of occurrences that repeats or is repeated.". To experience two or three of a singular event in a rotation is not a cycle.

Why don't you read back to me your list of all the events that have come up since the last level up event?

Why don't you read back to me your list of all the events that have come up since the last level up event?

I would love too if It went back far enough where I am now doing Hero use for the third time, after doing it a day ago after arena twice, and event twice since last Level Up. So right now is Hero Use, next arena wins, then Event quest completion, then Hero wins, then Arena Wins, then event Quest, then guess what Hero Wins. Oh my god a cycle of 3 Events.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    This happened once before, we went 8-9 days without level up, very annoying. Why they cannot make it scheduled instead of random is anyone's guess, laziness probably or to annoy players
    I vaguely remember something like that too. Back near the integration of patch 12.0...those were dark times.
  • ChosenOne94ChosenOne94 Posts: 108
    Exactly as i said, next cycle is on and we didn't get level up, kabam need to fix this i think skill adve. event is up too for secon time. There is no rule after at all. Dark times are up for month in this game, everything is broken. @Kabam Miike can you check this problem please. Thank you.
  • CeeLeeDeeCeeLeeDee Posts: 7
    Can someone from Kabam clarify this please?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    What you want them to clarify?
    The events are randomly selected. They just can't repeat the last 1/2 that happened. So right now, there something like 50% chance for lvl up to be selected.
    This happens all the time. It can some days, weeks, months or even years to appear. It's all about rng
    edited July 2018
    CeeLeeDee wrote: »
    Can someone from Kabam clarify this please?

It's random. Just wait more time
    The events are randomly selected. They just can't repeat the last 1/2 that happened. So right now, there something like 50% chance for lvl up to be selected.
    This happens all the time. It can some days, weeks, months or even years to appear. It's all about rng

So it randomly follows a cycle that I follow for months and not only breaks it but dissappears from the cycle during a period of changes?

So it randomly follows a cycle that I follow for months and not only breaks it but dissappears from the cycle during a period of changes?

It doesn't follow any cycle. Is random
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    ieieo5p7wh6v.jpeg
  • Schmidty0611Schmidty0611 Posts: 28
    @will-o-wisp it is not sooo random that it takes months or years to appear, lol. That’s the most absurd thing I’ve heard in regards to this issue.
    @will-o-wisp it is not sooo random that it takes months or years to appear, lol. That’s the most absurd thing I’ve heard in regards to this issue.

It's not likely to happen. I just said, that it is possible
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Been addressed by kabam in ANOTHER THREAD about this meaningless issue. The rewards are 25 units, a small revive, and 1 sig stone essentially... you’re gonna make it. DEAD THREAD.