**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will I get banned if I continued playing while using a VPN app ??

Hi guys recently I went back to my country in North of Africa ( sudan ) after years of studying out side in India I came back and found out that the game is not working I tried to redownload but it's still the same. One of my friends told me that the game might be blocked from our country like everything else and he advised me to download a VPN app that's change my server. I tried and it actually worked but the problem is one of my in game friends told me that I might end up getting banned if I used that app to activate the game because they might mistake for a mode or something. I've put so much efforts into this game and it really sucks to know that I can't play because of some political problems between countries that I have nothing to do about if anyone have any info about this please help me out I don't want to end up getting banned after all of this time I rather just kill my self than wasting all the time and efforts I've put into it.

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Stiky pretty sure you're fine as that doesn't modify the game in any way.
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109
    I've played on VPN countless times. Your device ID hasn't changed which is the important part.
  • Gvkr2000Gvkr2000 Posts: 0
    Some one is using my account with out my notice can know about that
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Gvkr2000 wrote: »

If someone is playing without your permission, change your passcode on your account
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Gvkr2000 wrote: »

If someone is playing without your permission, change your passcode on your account
    And your Google or Apple account too. If those were compromised any info sent to those emails can be compromised too.

As for VPN, just be careful about switching locations. If you play on a US vpn server today and a European one soon after, it might have the appearance of logging in from multiple geolocations at near real-time.
  • StikyStiky Posts: 79
    @LeNoirFaineant thanks alot for the feed back. I was just concerned because one of our members got banned temporary and the only thing that he did was using an Android emulator app on he's laptop to play the game. That's why I was afraid from getting banned too