**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

IMIW damage at 5 plasmas

I was interested to find out how much damage 5 plasmas would produce on my 5* awaken rank3 IMIW which I finally managed to do. 5 plasmas resulted in 1.195 damage pr.tick.
For the hassle it took to get it there and then to keep it going I am not really impressed. I don’t know how to get him to 15 plasmas, if that’s even possible but I can imagine that would be something spectacular. But what do you think, is he a good offensive champion in your opinion and should I rank him up for that purpose? uts60avpi9tg.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I wouldn’t rank him up for offense he’s okay but damage isn’t great. I have him r3 really only use is he’s okay power control with repulsor draining 2.5% if shock or plasma is active
  • Options
    Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    Yeah I was also thinking if the damage would increase substantially at higher ranking levels making him a desirable choice for offence or or if it would just be a normal increase with each level upgrades 🤔
  • Options
    defense. defense defense defense.
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Most of his attacks can’t be evaded so he would be a viable attack option for some evade champs in debuff immune situation. Other than that he doesn’t hit hard enough. Wouldn’t rank for attack imo.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I was interested to find out how much damage 5 plasmas would produce on my 5* awaken rank3 IMIW which I finally managed to do. 5 plasmas resulted in 1.195 damage pr.tick.
    For the hassle it took to get it there and then to keep it going I am not really impressed. I don’t know how to get him to 15 plasmas, if that’s even possible but I can imagine that would be something spectacular. But what do you think, is he a good offensive champion in your opinion and should I rank him up for that purpose? uts60avpi9tg.jpeg

What was your strategy for stacking plasmas? I can only get 2 max and both expire soon after
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Throwaway wrote: »
    He was designed purely to be an OP defender. Almost no use on offense

Really sad when those champs come out. I don’t know about anyone else but one reason I play this game is to have fun using new, fun champs, not fighting them when they’re horrible defenders.

• Options
    1TapTakeANap1TapTakeANap Posts: 60
    Domino does that in a special 1 crit bleed :'(
  • Options
    Domino does that in a special 1 crit bleed :'(

Yeah it’s really disappointing, I was hoping for something more from 5 plasmas
  • Options

What was your strategy for stacking plasmas? I can only get 2 max and both expire soon after

I build up to almost sp3 and then fire sp2. This makes me quicker to sp1. Then fire off sp1 and turn it into plasma. I rotate like this over and over, parry after parry until I have 4 plasmas then fire off sp3 for an instant plasma. You constantly have to be attacking to keep every plasma going and it depends on your opponent’s specials how long they take and if he is blocking a lot. These plasmas wear off quickly.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

I build up to almost sp3 and then fire sp2. This makes me quicker to sp1. Then fire off sp1 and turn it into plasma. I rotate like this over and over, parry after parry until I have 4 plasmas then fire off sp3 for an instant plasma. You constantly have to be attacking to keep every plasma going and it depends on your opponent’s specials how long they take and if he is blocking a lot. These plasmas wear off quickly.

Saw in a video that a guy got hit on purpose till deflector protocol (15% health) to get the power gain+ some heavies before sp2 to increase stun chance and got to 5