**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Level Up is GONE

Anyone noticed that among the 22 hr events level up hasn't shown up in like a week or so. My question to Kabam... Are they gone? If not, why isn't it popping up... Event Quest Completion, Arena Wins and Hero Use had double iterations but level up hasn't shown up since long

Comments

• Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    VIKING987 wrote: »
    Anyone noticed that among the 22 hr events level up hasn't shown up in like a week or so. My question to Kabam... Are they gone? If not, why isn't it popping up... Event Quest Completion, Arena Wins and Hero Use had double iterations but level up hasn't shown up since long
    I am having level up right now on my mini account, but my main hasn't seen it in a long time
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    No, nobody has noticed that at all. Nobody’s talking about it. It’s just your imagination.
  • MehWhateverMehWhatever Posts: 23
    level up is coming up now.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Wow what an insightful forum post! Kudos you’re the first to notice! There aren’t like 5 other posts about it on this page or anything. Christ people check recent posts before posting... you’re more than likely posting something that’s already up several times, minimum. You’re just clogging forum with meaningless ****. This wasn’t even important to begin with. DEAD THREAD.