**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Generic 5* AG

Hey, guys.

Have just completed Act 5 and got a Science and Generic 5* AGs. I was so wondering: on whom would you use a Generic 5* AG?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I used mine on generics morningstar and vision
  • Options
    DramioneDramione Posts: 76
    I have Hyperion, Magik, GR. Others, but don't know if they're worth it.
  • Options
    Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    You have everyone you need. Pick one of those three, they’re god tier
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Out of that list, I'd go with GR. If you're used to his mechanics, definitely worth it. Hyperion is useful regardless, and Magik is good for Defense and Power Control, but GR has more utility overall.
  • Options
    Would he benefit the most, though? I've been using him ages, now, and, for me, he's amazing, even Unawakened.
  • Options
    DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Especially with generics, I say there's no rush if there's no need. If I were in your shoes - which I kind of am - I'd save it for now.

I have an unawakened Blade at 4/55 but I'm resisting the urge to awaken him until I see if and how the meta evolves with some of the new champs and potential new content coming up.

I'm also going to try and clear LOL first and see what class gem I get there.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    GR is amazing even unduped. Dupe definitely makes him better but the increase is not much. I wouldn't use a generic on GR. Out of your list I would use it on Hyperion as the buffs on him last longer which is needed to stack more furies and hence more damage. I have 5 star GR at r4 unduped too. So I know how amazing he is without dupe as well.
  • Options
    Hm

Thanks, guys. I think I'll wait for now.
  • Options
    In terms of benefiting the most, it would have to be Magik.
  • Options
    Hm.

I hate making decisions!! :-)
  • Options
    Sometimes if you don't know what to do, do nothing at all. It'll come to you.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    of listed - Hype, his sig is great at level 20, no need to take it higher. Magik, on the other hand, requires high level sig to work (btw, same for medusa) . GR - well, I'm not a big fan, have him at 3/45 and not taking him up even though I can. his damage feels low, and for his regen stuff he is good enough for now at 3/45. also remember about possible md nerf, wich could decrease mystic champs' value for both attack and defence, and all those champs like gulk, rulk, blade destroying mystic defence even as it is now
    also if I had gAG, I'd use it on SL, whom I have unduped for smth like 1.5-2 years now, so you could save it for some time, maybe try to get IMIW from 5* featured for example
  • Options
    GreenscarGreenscar Posts: 24
    Dramione wrote: »
    Hm

Thanks, guys. I think I'll wait for now.

When you get a champ you want to use it on you won’t hesitate. If you can’t decide waiting is the right decision